wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

didn't get an error? in Merged plugins? or if you run a Check to errors in FO4Edit?

Merge Plugins hates life if there are errors in plugins

Both. Just checked with both of them and no error.

Oh you work out how to resize FO4Edit?

Oh you work out how to resize FO4Edit?

fo4edit_font_size.png

yep!

There are some empty references in Clean SnB

Edited by rayhne

I re-downloaded SnB ver 1.9 and I still see the problem, But if I check for errors multiple times 1 error just vanished after a couple of checks.

you running version 3.2?

I do not know what you mean by  'There are some empty references in Clean SnB'

I re-downloaded SnB ver 1.9 and I still see the problem, But if I check for errors multiple times 1 error just vanished after a couple of checks.

you running version 3.2?

I do not know what you mean by  'There are some empty references in Clean SnB'

Yes, I am running 3.2 ... now ...

I'll take a screenshot and show you what I mean. I may be wording it wrong.

What does it mean when the entry is just black text and there is no corresponding entry in the master?

rqzp6wM.jpg

Edited by rayhne

Hmmmm ... if I try to load FO4Edit with the FOHotKey.esp (the real one, not a dummy) I get this error

Fatal: Error loading plugin list: <EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 6A75F20C in module 'MSVCR120.dll'. Read of address 01374000>

@rayhne

When I spoke to mator he said  merge plugins works with MO2 in portable mode. you just select modorganizer not NMM and click autodetect and it should find everything.

not copying assets... are there any spaces in your folder i.e. c:\my stuff\Mo2 if so change to c:\my_stuff\mo2 is there an error associated with the asset transfer? When I used it it did not work with BA2 all files had to be loose. I do not know if it functions with BA2's now.

I'm no longer using portable mode. Switched following your instructions.

just black text 

This is a new entry made by the mod that has no conflict with anything else

FO4Edit with the FOHotKey.esp (the real one, not a dummy)

real one? dummy? I'm unaware of a dummy file.

Access violation at address are you using a windows 7 machine?

Are you running fo4edit as an administrator (find the exe and right click properties compatibility run as administrator)

DEF_UI XML

{Settings} is a default configuration value in the Flash files

{Mod} and {Scrap} are locked to tabs and cannot be sorted in combined sub-orders if left in this way

[Perk: Mag] is perk mags in vanilla VIS [Magazine] is Mod Perk mags it doesn't matter to much as they both have the same icon.

You will have to have an understanding of the XML structure (I've added notes to the header file so people can make adjustments to suit the order they like and left 1 or 2 sort slots free.) But I +95% of stuff is sorted and HAS correct icons atm so unless you want stuff all over the place then I'd recommend leaving it as is. If you Doubt it just disable my patches and run VIS or Bhaal's (I think Bhaal is more complete but less support in the community) and you will see the difference with icons and hoverover.

INNR weapons is controlled by additional keywords and mod

INNR PA (if you use ZF4)is controlled with hand made INNR to include all the different addons

INNR Armor is armorsmith

All the others are either Disabled or left in vanilla state.

FO4HotKeys I have no issues running it in FO4Edit the Overwrite is adding the (setting) prefix to it NOTE: you will see (setting) xxx and (setting)  xxx  the additional space is intentional as you cannot have 2 crafted items with the same name.

Okay, now I get it. I tend to build my sort but not as detailed you seem to be going for. Is that what the instance naming is for?

I'm assuming that it is not complete since some of the tags you have set up aren't in the xml?

What I'm doing is making a copy of your core patch and then looking it over and making changes. It's a good learning experience. I've gone through it three times and learn something new each time. After this explanation I'll probably go through again, in a limited manner since I've done so much already.

The XML only allows for 16 sorts the TAGS have mash up of the original tags naming from VIS mainly so if people don't use my sorting they can still use similar icons. I don't feel people would invest to much time in this as the {} are unsortable and have been used since  the DAWN of DEF_UI

weapon INNR I've used [*] alot as if you use all the naming the weapon font is 2px and unreadable .

There are sections in the Wiki CORE that are not patched in atm Weapon damage/ Weapon and RGBO (That is a custom Mix I was using with Balistic drop and Range)

[ALCH] Still need to sort RAD food and Non rad food https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12276/? will be added so there is more things you can cook to make safe food in survival mode

[AMMO] Done until RGBO is intergrated

[ARMO] LM2(modern weapons) added and Concealed armor added some naming added if INNR bugging

[COBJ] Adding these to Armorsmith workbenches as I go.

[OMOD] Done until RGBO is intergrated

The complicated patches in the power armor section

Worldspace Patches are a compromise (Stopped playing with them for a bit till I get a small god(Very fast computer) to generate the Precombine and VIS)