wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Would anyone like me to make a settlers clothing patch for NON Slooty/Western clothing? and a Slooty/NON 14Yo one?

I think that anything that adds variety without borking immersion is a definite good thing.  Just have to make sure that whatever items are added don't look silly next to the core aesthetic.

Sooooo, was getting tired of the potato settlers.. I made up a mod list for them so there are more unique faves and names (Partially because better settlers is offline.) What I thought might have been the dont call me settler bug (cant interact with some settlers cloths dont work etc. turned out to be because the weapons and armor have been remade and what the had would not reset so it bugged them out, zzzzzz

~ then click on the broken settler write down the ID

go to a Nice peaceful place

type

prid ID

then

moveto player

then apply gentle loving blunt force trauma

You will find they have bugged equipment. the next settlers to spawn will be fine.

Also I went through and fixed the equipping bug for all settler types.

I'm just doing the new clothes swap and I'll post up the patches/updates.

So, just to be sure I got this, you take problematic settlers off the settlement and kill them, then look at their equipment?  What do you see that tells you the equipment is bugged?

Out of curiosity, what would happen is you just disabled the settler?  Would your settlement numbers be off?

Disabled settlers are still present ingame

i.e. Prid ID

Disable

you can "call them back"

the equipment is usually broken weapons for the INNR changes and and equipment for the INNR as well

I've disabled extra settlers in Don't call me settler as well just in case.

You can tell they are faulty as you can't trade with them or they don't wear cloths etc.

I think it's to do unofficial F04 patch scripts as I've not had the issue before.

just in case check settler equipment and swapout faulty gear

Edited by Gernash

Disabled settlers are still present ingame

i.e. Prid ID

Disable

you can "call them back"

Well, Disable, the markfordelete, then.  I await your patch as INNR is waaaay over my head.

I enabled nothing in DCMS beyond the actual renaming feature, and I've never used one of its manual scripts.  I will say the passive notices you get when entering a settlement or after an attack are pretty cool and I sincerely hope they aren't causing problems. I really hope the author is still out there trying to fix this thing.

Hmmm, older version they don't turn roaches but remain pod people....need to start at this i think

try recycleactor on a settler as a test if they glitch out use ~ qqq to quit without save

but I added all the cloths cant test though no CBBE for roach