wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Yea, Some or the bigger/modern/well known 'enb's' have it all sorted for you for ReShade version 1.1 with 2 and 3 I don't think you have to rename. But the whole concept of ENB+Reshade is from Skyrim where you had 4GB memory ceiling.

With the early versions of ENB the features were limited so the ENB+Reshade made made sense.

In my opinion with ENB 3.07 and now 3.11 it has very strong fx filters (Not as diverse as ReShade) but can Stand on it's own for a while now. I've been playing with some of the different ones out there and have decided to go with a PURE enb rather than a hybrid. (That and the ease of installation through a Guide form.)

So I'll be updating (Shortly)

ini section (including software to assist-more complicated but will give a richer knowledge/experience)

Default ENB Setup

• Low/Mid Just enb Memory Management
  • MID/High end Photorealistic Commonwealth

Weather/Lighting Section (NAC - allows ingame modification/control of alot things.)

User Interface (This should give the Most diversity, features and configuration)

• DEF_UI
  • Valdacil's Item Sorting
  • Gold Kit for Color Pipboy -anti-Black and White Screen-
  • Weaponsmith Extended - VIS Icons Patch
  • HUDFramework
  • Immersive HUD - iHUD
  • Clean Black Pip-Boy Main File
  • (Any Pip-Boy Texture replacer) Fallout Texture Overhaul PipBoy (Pip-Boy) UHD 4K
  • Satellite World Map
  • Zoom-out Extended for World and Local Maps - For 2K 4K 8K World Maps

Chasing information.

On my computer if I start FO4 it takes about 2sec without F4SE enabled (Once the Black Full screen appears)

With enboost enabled it takes about 55-60sec (with F4SE enabled)

With without enboost enabled it takes about 6sec (with F4SE enabled) - From mo2

This is persistent running either from Steam or MO2

Does anyone have a solution? Seems odd that enboost should stare at the wall for so long.

Edited by Gernash

Under Merge plug-ins, the instructions say:

• Tick I'm using Nexus Mod Manager

That's not right, is it?

... AH.  I see. Merge Plugins doesn't believe that MO can be used for this.  Interesting.

For anyone else following this, you can't save your Merge Plugins configuration until you select NMM instead of MO.  Someone needs to tell Mator about MO2.

Self help  :woot:

I'm redoing the top half a little bit (I know I've said it in the past) I've just setup FO4 for my new card (finally) and I'll redo the steps. 

(I currently have an issue with Enboost loading time 60sec unsure if it's just me I'dd look to see the enb config files of anyone who has a quick loading time with enb 0.311)

I have not any mods installed currently (Broken hard drive, needed to redo a lot of work) and with Enboost 0.311 I start in 10 seconds on a regular hard drive, not SSD. I do remember mods to cause some load times when it comes to Enb, depending on the mods. I also only running subtle wasteland, and have not done a lot of work into my enb settings yet. So my guess is your enb settings causing that issue. 

(Since you asked the other person: Windows 10 and gtx 780ti)

Edited by Marayoor

In the "Merge Plugins" section, this line:

"Within MO2 You will need to create an Executable it should point to C:\Users\{Your Usermname}\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\Tools\Merge Plugins\MergePlugins.exe"

Should be:

"C:\Users\{Your Usermname}\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Tools\Merge Plugins\MergePlugins.exe"

...because, in the "Modifying location of Base Directory" section, "Tools" was set up directly under "\ModOrganizer2Data".

And I get that this is a Work-In-Progress.  It's in the title.  :-) Just trying to do my part to help.

Edited by c0c0c0

I been chipping away at it all....

I have the Pip-Boy interface tidied even further. (I know it doesn't sound like much but ZOMG the effort)

Found the WorldSpace patch to be inconsistent (I was using a patched version of the DLC's and when using stock DLC's there are a number of errors) Recreated patch for stock DLC's