wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

you know you can just make a new copy of the profile so you can have different loads right?

the credit card configure profiles?

click copy profile....make a new name....them you have the dropdown box.....right?

Edited by Gernash

fixed looking at vertical spawns (not nuka patched need to make world space patches.)

Better location damage (some bits good other bits (goul look broken unless there is some sort of special editing involved.)) and other parts are covered by the mutalation mod

and the leveled lists are cool but low level

Yea Don't use Better location damage with the Wiki unless your willing to edit all the differences it conflicts to much with the wiki and disables a lot of the items and spawns that the wiki has been introducing, also it seems to only have low level items for mobs

I like some of it though But I'm wondering if there are other mods that could fill those niches, Will look into it further.

Edited by Gernash

Yea, Had more of a think about it, if you weren't doing something crazy like this wiki then I'd probably use that mod as as all-in-one solution as it does a littlebit of everything, and for most people it would be an excellent way of enhancing the game.

That said, I'm Stupid and trying to control each bit separately then combine the end result.

Utter madness....... :turned:

Oh well need to make leveled lists apparently and I saw a mod that resets spawns every 24 hrs to your level..... hmmmm.

Yea, well it's all about the "Framework" atm. No point installing more Stuff if the interface (Pip-Boy and Crafting) is shoddy and you can't locate stuff.

If you play around at some point make some notes if you think the Benches or interface needs twiggling.(Naming order) also Was thinking of changing the armor back to Light, Medium and Heavy as it's in "Imersive" naming atm. hardened etc

Did the items auto sort or you have to tab/workshop them?

Yea, well it's all about the "Framework" atm. No point installing more Stuff if the interface (Pip-Boy and Crafting) is shoddy and you can't locate stuff.

If you play around at some point make some notes if you think the Benches or interface needs twiggling.(Naming order) also Was thinking of changing the armor back to Light, Medium and Heavy as it's in "Imersive" naming atm. hardened etc

Did the items auto sort or you have to tab/workshop them?

Some auto labelled. Others I just had to drop and pick up and they got the correct Icons (note to self. Don't drop green combat armour on long green grass if you want to find it again).

Weapons I'd renamed didn't get an icon even when dropped. But this was named on that old save.  

Hi, first of all, thanks for the guide. Going through it for the first time now and I noticed one issue.

Armorsmith extended "Main file" seems to indicate wrong download? Shouldn't it be  Armorsmith Extended v3.2

How about using Button Lowered Weapons mod instead of the Lowered weapons mod? I recon it won't make a difference regarding your core patches if I choose to use it?

Ok, back to installing...:)

Hi, first of all, thanks for the guide. Going through it for the first time now and I noticed one issue.

Armorsmith extended "Main file" seems to indicate wrong download? Shouldn't it be  Armorsmith Extended v3.2

How about using Button Lowered Weapons mod instead of the Lowered weapons mod? I recon it won't make a difference regarding your core patches if I choose to use it?

Ok, back to installing...:)

@Gernash

You should probably fix that finally. It's the third person to point it out :)

you know you can just make a new copy of the profile so you can have different loads right?

the credit card configure profiles?

click copy profile....make a new name....them you have the dropdown box.....right?

Apologies yeah that is what i mean't haha as of writing that it was 2am here in Australia so was tired and like a zombie.

Thought i would post a update on mods i am trying just in case any you do like and can help you come up with ideas or so.

Mods:

=MODWiki Core=

Animations:

FO4 3RD Personne Vanilla Animation Enhancing Project

Grab The Damn Mag

Idle Hands - Male & Female Idle Customization

Smokeable Cigars - Cigarettes - Joints - With HardCore Auto Save

Stay Focused Son

Armor:

Hide Helmets 2.0

RustyXXLs CBBE BodySlide Conversions (Armorsmith Conversions)

Audio:

Disable Dogmeat Whining

Aggressive Sounding Deathclaws

Cinematic Sounds - Complete Collection

Clickerfied Ghouls - The Last Of Us Clicker Sounds For Ghouls

Radiant Birds

Higher Female Protagonist Voice

Higher & Deeper Protagonist Voice For Vault-Tec Workshop & Nuka World

Power Armor Voices

Companions:

Companion Command & Tactics

Companion Overhaul 9000 GTX Supernova

Companion Tracker

Visible Companion Affinity

Gameplay Changes / Immersion:

Better Explosives

Campsite - Simple Wasteland Camping (& HD Sleeping Bags)

Dead Body Collision

Durable Vertibirds

FO4 Hotkeys

Immersive Dismemberment Rate

No Combat Boundaries

Reduced Level-Up Speeds

Search & Destroy - Extended Combat Range & Stealth Searches

Subway Runner

Tribute - Rude Awakenings

Vertical Spawns - Aerial Assault

Visible Weapons - 3RD Person Holster

War Of The Commonwealth - Spawns (Now With Far Harbor)

Player Mods:

DeLuxe Makeup

Eye Normal Map Fix Fallout 4 Edition

Ponytail Hairstyles By Azar V2.0

True Eyes - Fallout 4 Edition

Unique Player Bods

Valkyr Female Face & Body Textures (Face Only)

Wasteland Salon - Hair Texture Improvement Mod

Settlements:

Auto Doors

Red Rocket - Window Shutters & Custom Doors

Scrap Everything

Textures / Visuals:

Bus Stop - Lighting

Creepy Monsters Of Wasteland

Crows & Creatures

Fallout Texture Overhaul Moons

Illuminated Billboards - Lighting

Immersive Windows

Power Armor Hud - No Transparency

Radioactive Signs - Lighting

Vending Machines - Lighting

Wasteland Creatures ReDone - ReTexture Compilation

Patches:

Auto Doors Vault-Tec Unoffical Patch

Smokeable Cigars - Cigarettes - Joints - Valdacil's Item Sorting - Compatibility Patch

On The Side (Testing):

CBM - Survival Of The Fittest

yea I like lists.. I do go through them like the last lot (still testing them all) to see what they do and how "compatable" they are with what this is all about etc.

So anyone has seen a mod that's "Imersive"  or enhances the vanilla experience (not breaking it) then please link.

Note: it take me time to go through them and I need to edit them (for caompatability) then play ingame.