How reliable is Mod organzer's AI/Archive Invalidation?

lv4321

Question

4 answers to this question

They should all use similar mechanics to "invalidate" loose files. From what I remember its just an old 4x4 black texture with the name *.*. 

When poking around with alternatives, MO seems to handle things a little bit differently when the option is and isn't selected.

In FNV MO, I tired to load an alternative, but I was unable to get it to work. I think I found that MO actually overwrote my ini settings causing my new BSA to not be part of that list.

Mo has other issues with oblivion, AI is unlikely to be one of them.

Its not really MO's fault, but its just what it is.

They should all use similar mechanics to "invalidate" loose files. From what I remember its just an old 4x4 black texture with the name *.*. 

When poking around with alternatives, MO seems to handle things a little bit differently when the option is and isn't selected.

In FNV MO, I tired to load an alternative, but I was unable to get it to work. I think I found that MO actually overwrote my ini settings causing my new BSA to not be part of that list.

Mo has other issues with oblivion, AI is unlikely to be one of them.

Its not really MO's fault, but its just what it is.

So the built in AI should be more than enough or function with most BSA mods just fine?

Edited by lv4321