SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I've installed this, fresh, four times now. Of those four times, I am 100% certain that the last two had everything done correctly, with absolutely no issues.

I continue to be unable to progress past the LAL cell. Sleeping, escaping the cell, even using coc commands to teleport myself causes CTD without error.

I have disabled SLI, disabled gsync, completely and utterly ****ed around with Crash Fixes and ENBoost settings. Nothing works.

If anyone has any advice, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise I'm just going to have to give up.

I've installed this, fresh, four times now. Of those four times, I am 100% certain that the last two had everything done correctly, with absolutely no issues.

I continue to be unable to progress past the LAL cell. Sleeping, escaping the cell, even using coc commands to teleport myself causes CTD without error.

I have disabled SLI, disabled gsync, completely and utterly ****ed around with Crash Fixes and ENBoost settings. Nothing works.

If anyone has any advice, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise I'm just going to have to give up.

Can you show a screen shot of how you set up your ENB presets?

From main menu... open console, coc whiterun 

Does this work?

Same for coc whiterundragonsreach  does this work?

What about if you disable aslal does a vanilla start work?  Ignore weirdness due to scripted **** initializing during cart ride.. just looking to see if it loads.

Hi all, performance question here. After installing the guide, I am pleased to announce everything is working as intended. Problem I'm having now, however, is running out of memory. I'm fairly certain it's a limitation of my hardware, as I've checked to make sure that I did the multiple memory allocation steps (VideoMemorySize set correctly, Crash Fixes options set, etc..) It happens occasionally when out in the wild, but I already trimmed out pretty much all of the TAFM module. I only have SFO and Enhanced Vanilla trees installed (with vanilla trees option, so supposedly improved performance.) My FPS stays at 60 pretty consistently, but expectantly dips to around 30 in towns. It sometimes goes back up to 60 in certain parts of town, based on where I'm looking I guess. I've gotten the "Skyrim has run out of memory" crash in Whiterun multiple times now. The memory blocks are showing me that they're both at around 50% before crashes, even in towns. Am I going to have to cut out ECTV entirely, or can I take out Dawn of Skyrim and just install ETaC (I actually really like the changes it makes to the smaller towns.)? Or am I messing something up with my memory allocation?

Thanks in advance!

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @3.4GHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
RAM: 12 GB

EDIT: It is worth noting that I do not have SMC installed, and have made textures 2K or 1K whenever possible.

Edited by Lewd

From main menu... open console, coc whiterun 

Does this work?

Same for coc whiterundragonsreach  does this work?

What about if you disable aslal does a vanilla start work?  Ignore weirdness due to scripted **** initializing during cart ride.. just looking to see if it loads.

Neither of those coc commands, nor any of the other locations I tried work

If I disable the esps for ASLAL and New Beginnings, I somehow still load in to the LAL cell. If I disable the mod entirely from the left panel, Skyrim crashes before starting.

Edit: Didn't realise you said from Main Menu. Tested that, too, however the same thing happens. CTD, no error.

Edit 2: So coc whiterundragonsreach allows me in to the game. When I exit the Dragon's Reach cell to actual Whiterun, however, CTD again. Loading a save made in Dragon's Reach also causes the crash.

Can you show a screen shot of how you set up your ENB presets?

Not using any ENB, just ENBseries .308 by itself. What presets can I SS for you?
Edited by thejazzmann

If I disable the esps for ASLAL and New Beginnings, I somehow still load in to the LAL cell. If I disable the mod entirely from the left panel, Skyrim crashes before starting.

Edit: Didn't realise you said from Main Menu. Tested that, too, however the same thing happens. CTD, no error.

Not using any ENB, just ENBseries .308 by itself. What presets can I SS for you?

You can't just untick aslal as there are other mods that depend on it like dydolod. You have to untick those as well.

Can you provide an overview of your folder structure in ENB Organizer? I had the same problem as you and it was because of a falsely placed directory in ENB Organizer.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

You can't just untick aslal as there are other mods that depend on it like dydolod. You have to untick those as well.

Can you provide an overview of your folder structure in ENB Organizer? I had the same problem as you and it was because of a falsely placed directory in ENB Organizer.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

https://imgur.com/1aQRvIn

Apologies for the awful mspaint job. The "presets" folder is empty.

Edited by thejazzmann

Okay, looks good as far as I can tell. You don't have a installed atm? Have you checked your skyrim directory if there are leftovers of old enb installations? (anything with enb in its filename except enbhost.exe)

No ENB currently installed, no, and I started with a freshly downloaded Skyrim install each time I did the guide, so nothing in the directory that shouldn't be there.

I just wanted to let you know that i released a small patch for Requiem - Behind the curtain, that allows you to collect the LOTD shrines regardless of your criminal record. This can also be used to enable all the shrine displays in the dragonborn gallery.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80073?

Thanks. I will take a look.

What ENB setting do you have to tweak to make the image sharper?

The FOMOD for Vividian ENB allows to choose a sharper image, but I'm trying NLVA ENB and the image is a bit blurry for my taste.

Blur can be from motion blur or dof

Edit 2: So coc whiterundragonsreach allows me in to the game. When I exit the Dragon's Reach cell to actual Whiterun, however, CTD again. Loading a save made in Dragon's Reach also causes the crash.

The issue is when you try to enter any exterior worldspace.  I had a similar if not identical issue many moons ago.  Installing all of the ENB files, and not just the ENBoost ones resolved the issue for me.  So either install a full ENB of your choice, or install all of the original .308 ENB files.  You can always Shift+F12 from main menu to turn off ENB before you enter the game if you don't want any of the effects.

• +1 1

To above post, ignore Dragon Combat Overhaul question. However, I still am curious as to the compatibility with Erkeil's Dragons + Dragon Lords and this entire guide, as they are already compatible with DCO and DD.

Requiem has already adjusted dragons to be balanced.  Even adding DCO on top was a bit much as a melee character due to stagger.  Diverse Dragon's was added just because of the variety.. In MCM if you set it to be unleveled they match the Requiem lvl 75 dragons and it appeared balanced in my playthrough.  I successfully defeated a few varieties of dragons.

Adding on difficulty modifiers will likely make your game ridiculously hard.  Having said that... yes you can add dragon modifiers but you'll need to conflict resolve it to the Race Adjustments.esp  That file is essentially the CR patch for everything that modifies races.

Have you ever played Requiem before, Maximan? If not you should stick to the guide as it is and see how this plays for you. The thing with all the difficulty mods is that they are designed with vanilla Skyrim in mind and even if they are technically compatible, be it out of the box or via patch, their actual gameplay interactions aren't playtested as that's impossible for every combination. Requiem brings its own combat changes to the table that make combat more of a challenge than vanilla, complemented and rounded up with some chosen mods in the guide, that are tested for their balance. If that isn't challenging enough for you, you can always add more difficulty later.

In the end it's your game and choice but don't say you haven't been warned when you end up with a ridiculous difficulty, perma-ragdoll, stunlocking or whatnot.

An improperly setup ENB/ENBoost could be the cause of those CTDs. Have you tried to change your MO profile to a vanilla setup (or a minimal setup with only SKSE, Crash fixes etc) and tried the coc commands mentioned by JD?

I must say i really enjoyed these Guides (SRLE, SRLE Extended etc), quite enjoy fooling around with these kind of things, so thanks for all your efforts and keep up the good work.

Ive hit a bit of a snag, waited patiently for the 9th to get DCO etc, thinking i would quickly add them carry out the merges and boom! login and try it out. Unfortunately i still cant find the Heavy Armory - CCO supported Version, read something about it being on the Requiem Patch central page but cant find it. So im still missing Prvtl_HeavyArmory.esp.

Was thinking of adding SMC, but with my OS being Win10 64 with Titans in SLI not really sure if i should try it, unless there are plans to convert this guide to SSE in the future.