SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I think there's a conflict with the sewers added by Undeath and Radioactive Interiors. For example, the sewer added to the Winking Skeever is nowhere near the basement anymore. This is because Radioactive Interiors completely reworks the layout of the building. No issue with the bards college sewer. The undeath patches add double doors to Castle Dour. The sewer is perfectly accesible though. In short:

1. Undeath sewers in Winking Skeever inaccessible due to Radioactive Interiors.

2. Double doors due to Undeath patches in Castle Dour.

Because he took the red pill when Morpheus offered him the choice... ;)

Many hands make short work-it'd be helpful if he mentioned somewhere what it was referring to.  Even if it's not something a layman can look at, we've got quite a few folks on the board here who could probably follow up on whatever he put together.

Trying to install this modpack currently, with a severe deficiency in skyrim modding skills. I'm about a third of the way done, and I've noticed that the patches from the SRLE reqtified patch central say "no valid game data" as so: https://imgur.com/a/T9QoF Is this working as intended, or have I done something wrong?

well seems all your patches are installed wrong.

download CORE PACK archive from the nexus patch central.

Extract that archive into your "Mod Organizer Downloads" folder. There you should have 54 Archives. Then go in MO Downloads tab and you will see all patches. You will just have to double click each one and install nothing else. You should end up with the right folder name installed  into mods in MO.

Hey, I was wondering exactly how necessary the Merge Consistency patches are for mods that have them. I'm currently going through the guide again on a fresh install because I ended up not being able to fix that silent NPCs bug. Unfortunate, but certainly my fault.

However, I'm not installing some mods because I know I'm never going to use them or other reasons. One such mod is Moon and Star. Now that I'm installing the Better Quest Objectives Patches, I noticed its "zzz BQO Merge Consistency Patch.esp" has Moon and Star as a master. Should i disable the ESP and not merge it into the merged patch for BQO when the time comes, or should I edit the .esp in Wrye Bash or something and remove or replace the Moon and Star master, or should I just install Moon and Star and just suck it up?

Sorry for asking how to make personal adjustments to the pack, I just want to customize it as much as I can. Thanks in advance!

Hey, I was wondering exactly how necessary the Merge Consistency patches are for mods that have them. I'm currently going through the guide again on a fresh install because I ended up not being able to fix that silent NPCs bug. Unfortunate, but certainly my fault.

However, I'm not installing some mods because I know I'm never going to use them or other reasons. One such mod is Moon and Star. Now that I'm installing the Better Quest Objectives Patches, I noticed its "zzz BQO Merge Consistency Patch.esp" has Moon and Star as a master. Should i disable the ESP and not merge it into the merged patch for BQO when the time comes, or should I edit the .esp in Wrye Bash or something and remove or replace the Moon and Star master, or should I just install Moon and Star and just suck it up?

Sorry for asking how to make personal adjustments to the pack, I just want to customize it as much as I can. Thanks in advance!

you need to check the consistency patch in xedit. Some of them carry forward edits from more than one patch so this means that maybe in that case not only MAS is there but some other mod may be aswell. Just by disabling it could bring problems. Wrye bash wont help you.

well seems all your patches are installed wrong.

download CORE PACK archive from the nexus patch central.

Extract that archive into your "Mod Organizer Downloads" folder. There you should have 54 Archives. Then go in MO Downloads tab and you will see all patches. You will just have to double click each one and install nothing else. You should end up with the right folder name installed  into mods in MO.

Thanks, seems to be working as intended now. I hadn't read anything in the guide about what files to extract/what files to let MO extract (other than the BSA unpacking stuff). I have two additional questions. How much of an issue would it cause if I didn't delete a readme from an installation folder? I've installed a few, then gone back, realized I need to take out the readme (only readmes, I'm pretty consistent with the other stuff so far) and deleted it from the mods folder. Additionally, when processing mods using DDSopt, do I process textures, normal maps, or both? 

Dragon Combat Overhaul and Civil War Overhaul are hidden on Nexus, and Heavy Armory CCO Supported Version is no more available. So I can't finish the merges. Does someone have mirrors for them ?

Check your PM

I'm in the same spot right now, could you help me out too?

Hi!

Im trying to slim down LO as my PC was not able to run the full modlist. As throwed out some mods and their Requiem patches  ( Craftable Horse Barding, Faction Crossbows, Alternate Start,both Requiem Restored esps, requiem__collectables.esp, Falskaar ,requiem__noticeboard.esp )   the zzz Requiem Merge Consistency Patch.esp and zzz NARC - Consistency Patch.esp  is missing some masters. So i cant merge it into Requiem Patches Merged plugin. Also   zzz Second Requiem Patches Merge Consistency Patch.esp  is missin Collectable esps so i cant us it either.  How important are those Requiem Merge Consistency esps? What exactly are they do? Will not using them break something important?

Edited by lekvarik

If your PC can't handle the full list try another guide. I don't think that slimming down the mod list on your own will lead to a stable guide as the mods in this guide are highly dependent on one another because of its modular design. You can not just leave something out. If you want your load order to be as a slim as possible don't install anything marked as optional or high quality.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk