ENB Manager and Changer

Pic

• 3 weeks later...

I've started using it recently when I installed the new Sky Realism ENB and ENB 139. I'm finding it very helpful in letting me compare alternate configurations (ENB mods, parameter sets). I feel it is worth adding to the Utilities discussed in the STEP ENB Wiki pages.

I don't see a problem with adding ENB Manager to the guide. Other tools such as DDSOpt' date=' Texture Optimizer, Wrye Bash, Mod Organizer, TES5Edit...they aren't required, but are listed as good adds for those that want the additional "Power Tools".[/quote']

I agree. We should point to this and even update all of the utilities that we recommend for maintaining STEP (or any variant). Maybe it is added only to a special chapter on the post-processing packs though.

I don't see a problem with adding ENB Manager to the guide. Other tools such as DDSOpt' date=' Texture Optimizer' date=' Wrye Bash, Mod Organizer, TES5Edit...they aren't required, but are listed as good adds for those that want the additional "Power Tools".[/quote'']

I agree. We should point to this and even update all of the utilities that we recommend for maintaining STEP (or any variant). Maybe it is added only to a special chapter on the post-processing packs though.

Good point on adding it to PP packs, though I would tend to still lean to putting things like this in the Utilities section with an added note (and referencing it in the PP packs). I find it's usually best to have all worthwhile tools listed in the same spot so it gives you something to think about going forward (particularly since this tool is geared towards being able to try out multiple configs and swap between them quickly and easily).

Now there's a handy thing - good find!  All the quality ENBs and all possible combinations of shaders and lighting in different conditions... yikes!  This will really help.  I'm sure the Grail lies in some combination of shader and ENB, which is what TC & Z seem to have been up to.