SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

BTW, I'm not sure what is going on with this, but I had to undo the Faces merge. I use a preset for my character, and it absolutely would not work. I even tried running without the merge, setting up the character (which worked fine with the individual components), saving, exiting the game, turning off the individual components and turning on Faces Merged, and then going back in. She was borked (bald and different brows/makeup and such). So it wasn't just that she wouldn't initialize, she wouldn't load at all. As soon as I turned back on all the individual components again, she loaded just fine.

So yeah, something about that Faces Merged is weird, at least on my setup. Maybe just because I'm using a preset? Anyone else had any issues with it, or is it just me?

What I did was load up both the Faces Merge.esp and the original mods.  Load up my preset, and each of the categories that relies on the original, I would switch to the exact same thing, but on the faces merge esp.  Not sure if it is a feature of racemenu or mfg console, as I use both, but in the bottom right I could see the name of the hair style, eyes, etc when on each of them, and in brackets I could see the mod they were from.  I just made sure they said faces Merged.esp, then saved the preset as "Preset Named Fixed" and saved it, then disabled the original esps so that faces merged is the only one being loaded, but I still retain the looks.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

Make sure you didn't forgot something because i don't have any issue with the menu with the Conflict Resolution... rebuild the bashed patch, check if you used the latest LOTD patches, merged correct the Snazzy patches and that you installed everything as per the guide.

Rebuild your NPC retextures merge because something is wrong there. I don't have the grey face bug with the latest CR on Aela.

and on the CR Aela is using record from the NPC retextures (bijin) and only forwards stats,items,combat style from ESF companions and nothing that changes appearence on her. Also try a new game and see if the bug is still there after you rebuild what i said.

So I just rebuild the NPC Retextures Merged and just incase I redownload the CR, and here it is if you see there the last CR.esp is the new one and both are the same. I think there is something wrong there, although this is not really related to my texture mismatch. I also have compared Aela with the original BijinAIO and it seems nothing wrong but I have no idea why I have the mismatch.

Here is the xEdit https://imgur.com/a/Dvl8U

So I just rebuild the NPC Retextures Merged and just incase I redownload the CR, and here it is if you see there the last CR.esp is the new one and both are the same. I think there is something wrong there, although this is not really related to my texture mismatch. I also have compared Aela with the original BijinAIO and it seems nothing wrong but I have no idea why I have the mismatch.

something is wrong there. Are you sure you're using the 1.10 version of the CR ?

in your CR Aela is using headparts from Mjoll and Elisif.... that's wrong

here how the CR looks on my setup:

https://imgur.com/zS7qzIc

anyway you can delete the record for Aela and redo it as is in the CR subguide.

something is wrong there. Are you sure you're using the 1.10 version of the CR ?

in your CR Aela is using headparts from Mjoll and Elisif.... that's wrong

here how the CR looks on my setup:

https://imgur.com/zS7qzIc

anyway you can delete the record for Aela and redo it as is in the CR subguide.

Yes I used the 1.10, in mine the last CR is the one I just redownload before I post it, while the other one is the old one both are 1.10 downloaded from nexus.

Maybe there is a little mistakes in the CR?

I might try and reinstall bijin warmaidens perhaps that could fix it.

yes something wrong maybe a load order issue between Bijin and Toccata as Elisif when creating the merge. I will need to compare with my own which I maybe able to do tomorrow.

As Paul delete the Alea record from the CR and redo it and you should be fine.

Yes I used the 1.10, in mine the last CR is the one I just redownload before I post it, while the other one is the old one both are 1.10 downloaded from nexus.

Maybe there is a little mistakes in the CR?

I might try and reinstall bijin warmaidens perhaps that could fix it.

Try to redo the NPC retextures merge and double check that you do it as is in the guide

edit: also make sure you are using the correct esps for the merge. I saw you are using bijin aio and not the SV version.

Edited by paul666root

OK I am home now and booted up xEdit and I can confirm that Aela is indeed bonked in the v.1.10 of the CR. Honest don't know what happened there I will get that fixed and a new on out as soon as I can likely some point tomorrow as there some updates I need to do and a few record fixes that Paul sent me that I need to sort out before release.

yes something wrong maybe a load order issue between Bijin and Toccata as Elisif when creating the merge. I will need to compare with my own which I maybe able to do tomorrow.

As Paul delete the Alea record from the CR and redo it and you should be fine.

While you're looking at the CR patch... here's a few notes I made earlier today while checking some things. I wasn't sure about the answers so I haven't done naything to them yet in my CR.

AAE STRAP -> 00023AB4 ignoring packages from SkyTEST Animals Merged
AAE STRAP -> 00023ABF ignoring packages from SkyTEST Animals Merged

000DD641
00101580 -> why do we let HLE - SIC control mammoth AI and Stats rather than go with SkyTEST?

000C8912 -> needs cr entry

0004B2D9 -> is it ok that ESFCompanions just wins this?

0001FAE2 -> 3DNPC NAM0 edit ? (-3 to -8 NAM0 Min X)

216600BF -> Verify errors on EITM and KWDA in LOTD Patches MErged... probably carry over ale keywords
21600B10 ->

0002065b -> I this should not be resolved.. SCRR is removing those records on purpose to replace them with dumacs..

Also the latest LOTD Patches Merged seems to contain errors;  SirJesto may need to rebuild it.

Edited by jdsmith2816

I have a weird issue with saved games. It seems like most of the time when I save my game and try to load it, my game instantly crashes(this only happens when I've already loaded in). Any reason why it happens?

I cant say it happens most of the time but i think it is a fairly common thing even without this setup. I know a lot of my crashes are loading a save particularly after dying. Doesnt happen super often tho. 

Well, I'm really sad. Ever since I updated from my 03/08 build to the 10/08 build, and restarting a clean game, and everything, my game randomly crashes. Like, a lot...

Ever since I started to use SR:LE Extended, and then LOTD, the only crashes I would get would be ONLY after reloading without quiting the game. Now, I crash really often, for no reason. I did start to use Fast Travel though.

Any idea on how I could troubleshoot this ? I'm seriously pissed about this...

I cant say it happens most of the time but i think it is a fairly common thing even without this setup. I know a lot of my crashes are loading a save particularly after dying. Doesnt happen super often tho. 

i know Crash Fixes is supposed to deprecate this however it might be worth you trying Safety Load with the ini setting for EnableOnlyLoading=true  Might just help and won't do any harm.

While you're looking at the CR patch... here's a few notes I made earlier today while checking some things. I wasn't sure about the answers so I haven't done naything to them yet in my CR.

AAE STRAP -> 00023AB4 ignoring packages from SkyTEST Animals Merged
AAE STRAP -> 00023ABF ignoring packages from SkyTEST Animals Merged

000DD641
00101580 -> why do we let HLE - SIC control mammoth AI and Stats rather than go with SkyTEST?

000C8912 -> needs cr entry

0004B2D9 -> is it ok that ESFCompanions just wins this?

0001FAE2 -> 3DNPC NAM0 edit ? (-3 to -8 NAM0 Min X)

216600BF -> Verify errors on EITM and KWDA in LOTD Patches MErged... probably carry over ale keywords
21600B10 ->

0002065b -> I this should not be resolved.. SCRR is removing those records on purpose to replace them with dumacs..

Also the latest LOTD Patches Merged seems to contain errors;  SirJesto may need to rebuild it.

Some of these are quite interesting :)

First two aren't issues for me as Automatic Variants has done a great job of CR on these already!

Next bunch I forwarded SkyTEST (and Height Adjusted Races on my setup)

000C8912 - I forwarded the record from RaceCompatibility and added the ZombieRace from Forgotten City

0004B2D9 - Use record from Better Quest Objectives, the forward additional properties from Race Compatibility, forward Optional flag on VilkasSword Alias from ESFCompanions, forward ALCO Object from aMidianBorn ContentAddon in AelaShield Alias

0001FAE2 - Looks like an error in 3DNPC to me, just let CCF win

Last three don't exist for me, and no errors in LotD Patches Merged?