SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi!

I was getting a persistent Falkreath gate crash--even on a brand new character.

I found that the crash stopped when I deleted the CR record for worldspace -2,-3

Not sure if a problem or if i made a mistake-just thought I would share

Thanks,  

Hi!

I found that the crash stopped when I deleted the CR record for worldspace -2,-3

Thanks,  

I am sorry that was incomplete 

Worldspace- block -1,-1 subblock -2,-3

Edited by mdh2

OK so it would appear that there is some very funky going on with the CR. Personally I can't think what it could be. I won't be able to actually look at it for a few days my recommendation is if you haven't already changed don't to this newer version then don't.

Uh, I'm using your 1.10 version of CR which is the last version darth and everything is just fine, although I've experienced the spinning emblem problem but it only just once. Force closed the skyrim, rerun it and until now haven't seen any problem. Edited by reddvilzz

that is reffering to this Optionals: Dawnguard Update 

when you install from SRLE base there is an optional called Dawnguard update and since the policy of SRLE base is to install optionals as separate mod folders in MO then in the SRLE LOTD integration guide this appears as a separate mod folder... but actually in my installation The Eyes of Beauty is installed with the 'merge' option in MO in the same mod folder so that when you do the Faces Merge those files get copied in the merge aswell.

I'll correct that in the integration guide since it's wrong.

would there be any problems if we just coppied the textures from that folder to the merged one then? and disable the dawnguard update on the left?

Benor seems naked to me, resetinventory only showing up his gloves and his 2 axes and not his armor.

On xEdit ASIS didn't forwarded his WNAM, if I forwarded this WNAM record do I need to start a new game to see his armor?

Tried resetinventory after forwarding the records but still naked.

The are plenty of examples in the intergration guide where the mods dont exactly follow either SRLE and SRLE LOTD. another example are parts of KS Hairdos.

You should have two profiles in your MO. One called Base where at the top of the left pain you install SRLE - Base and than under that you install SRLE - LOTD. This is where you update all of your mods and merges (actually I do my merges in the SRLE - Integration profile). Than you have a second profile in MO called SRLE - Integrated. This is the profile where you follow the integration guide and also the profile you will copy to create characters.

If you ask me there is no reason to stick to the order of the main guides when installing the integration guide. It is so much easier to remember what mods to activate when updating merges. No more searching for them. If I had it my way I would just group all merges together in the integration guide but that might not be what Darth wants, or if it would work with every single merge. Once the mods are merged they are than disabled, which than they are void, because all of the info is in the merge. I just think you can think outside of the box with the integration guide a little

Maybe once his life settles down from the excitement of his new family members I will pm him a few ideas to see his thoughts on them

Edited by Razorsedge877

SO I was reading through the comment page on LoTD and came across this post from the mod author and thought it was pretty discerning since there are a couple animations being used in the guide. Thoughts?

"The issue is that the animation system of the game conflicts with Papyrus which causes scripts to dump their processes and sometimes fail to function entirely because the animation system is hogging the event system's resources, which Papyrus requires to operate. They are also very string count heavy, so unless you are using crashfixes you should not ever think about using as heavy load order containing heavy animation frameworks along with mods like immersive NPC's, Legacy, Civil war overhaul etc."

SO I was reading through the comment page on LoTD and came across this post from the mod author and thought it was pretty discerning since there are a couple animations being used in the guide. Thoughts?

"The issue is that the animation system of the game conflicts with Papyrus which causes scripts to dump their processes and sometimes fail to function entirely because the animation system is hogging the event system's resources, which Papyrus requires to operate. They are also very string count heavy, so unless you are using crashfixes you should not ever think about using as heavy load order containing heavy animation frameworks along with mods like immersive NPC's, Legacy, Civil war overhaul etc."

He was referring to SexLab mods in that comment. Mainly due to how script heavy some of them are and that combining them with other script heavy mods like the ones he mentioned could be problematic. 

Generally if you try to add everything into your game it will break.

After updating snazzy furniture and LOTD I can't load the main menu. The spinning logo shows up but nothing else. 

Make sure you didn't forgot something because i don't have any issue with the menu with the Conflict Resolution... rebuild the bashed patch, check if you used the latest LOTD patches, merged correct the Snazzy patches and that you installed everything as per the guide.

A quick question about aela on the CR, I just noticed her and she has grey face on mine checked in xEdit looks like Aela is not using Bijin's record from the NPC Retextures Merged instead it uses something different which I think from ESF something like mjoll is this correct?

I just changed it but haven't test it work is calling.

Rebuild your NPC retextures merge because something is wrong there. I don't have the grey face bug with the latest CR on Aela.

and on the CR Aela is using record from the NPC retextures (bijin) and only forwards stats,items,combat style from ESF companions and nothing that changes appearence on her. Also try a new game and see if the bug is still there after you rebuild what i said.

Edited by paul666root

Hi!

Thanks,  

I am sorry that was incomplete 

Worldspace- block -1,-1 subblock -2,-3

I ran around Falkreath for 10 minutes, and in and out and around the gate and i got no CTD. So i don't think that record has anything to do with the crash... could just be that your CTD stopped for a different reason altogether

EDIT:  here thought i share a link (nothing related to the posts above)

https://9gag.com/tv/p/a66Q3a/skyrim-the-dragonborn-comes-orchestra-sabina-zweiacker?ref=fbl9

Edited by paul666root