SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

congrats :)  Since you'll be otherwise engaged for a while I ask others.... quick question going through doing install now.  When doing the LOTD Installer there is a section about immersive weapons and armor which isn't in the guide? It preselects immersive armor but i'm going to assume it should be "none" like all the other pages as covered in patches?  If not i'll reinstall.

That was the assumption I went as well with Rhods, but I will let Paul et al confirm. It would be nice if that was clarified (hint hint Paul :) ).

congrats :)  Since you'll be otherwise engaged for a while I ask others.... quick question going through doing install now.  When doing the LOTD Installer there is a section about immersive weapons and armor which isn't in the guide? It preselects immersive armor but i'm going to assume it should be "none" like all the other pages as covered in patches?  If not i'll reinstall.

In the LOTD installer select "NONE" for all the options and use the ones from the LOTD patcher instead or the premade merged file located in the miscellaneous section...Also immersive weapons is in the lotd guide and immersive armors are in the SRLE guide

Edited by mavanaic

congrats :) Since you'll be otherwise engaged for a while I ask others.... quick question going through doing install now. When doing the LOTD Installer there is a section about immersive weapons and armor which isn't in the guide? It preselects immersive armor but i'm going to assume it should be "none" like all the other pages as covered in patches? If not i'll reinstall.

Yep, should be "none". It's all covered by the Patch Central merged patch SirJesto has kindly made for us.

Anyone have performance issue inside LOTD Safehouse?

I'm not sure if I started having performance issue with v16.1 or if it was there previously and I didn't notice it until now.

All I know is that right now, with full SRLE: LOTD setup, I'm getting 22 fps when sitting at the secret door entrance of the Safehouse and when I move around I get between 28-43fps and it feel sluggish and slow.

I also tried with only LOTD + ENB and I get 44fps when sitting at the secret door and moving around I got 50-59fps but somehow it felt a tad sluggish.

I usually get steady 50-59fps with r9 290x crossfire pretty much at all time except during particle intense weather.