SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I wonder should I merge the RDO patches separately or can it be merged into one into the main RDO itself since Neo haven't updated his guide. Anyone tried merging it yet?

I did, merging the main had problems according to merge Plugins so for my testing I made a RDO patches merge.

First of all great compilation!

I have a question about the scaling of difficulty. I hit about level 14 and found that while I can hold my own OK from a distance any attempt at close combat against even mudcrabs and rats leads to death--this was prevalent even at early levels--it is what caused me to build a ranger in the first place.

Secondly, Vampires--even young vampires seem untouchable. an entire town fell to a single dawn-guard young vampire and my bow simply was not affecting him.

Am I just awful at the game or is there a glitch somewhere?

Thanks,   

First of all great compilation!

I have a question about the scaling of difficulty. I hit about level 14 and found that while I can hold my own OK from a distance any attempt at close combat against even mudcrabs and rats leads to death--this was prevalent even at early levels--it is what caused me to build a ranger in the first place.

Secondly, Vampires--even young vampires seem untouchable. an entire town fell to a single dawn-guard young vampire and my bow simply was not affecting him.

Am I just awful at the game or is there a glitch somewhere?

Thanks,   

There is a known overlap between BYS and AAE which can cause vampire to be very tough and almost impossible to kill without the correct equipment this needs to be fixed by the mod authors.

FYI - Ordinator updated today and is now up to v7.55

OK I'll  add that top my list for tomorrow.

And the Imperious - Disparity patch. Updates from Imperious weren't carried over. Breton abilities and the Lady Stone were still switched in the patch. Only fixes the issue on a new game or a race swap. 

och thanks I'll double check my CR too.

There is a known overlap between BYS and AAE which can cause vampire to be very tough and almost impossible to kill without the correct equipment this needs to be fixed by the mod authors.

OK I'll  add that top my list for tomorrow.

och thanks I'll double check my CR too.

Thanks for the response. 

So I guess I had better....

Bring my Silver

:-D

Hey Darth

Thank you so much for this guide i was lost on properly ordering my load order and files this guide alongside SRLE are amazing and i have a question is it ok to add more weapons and armors and merge them together this is for my personal taste and there are some mods for that i would like to get for myself so what should i do?  

Hey Darth

Thank you so much for this guide i was lost on properly ordering my load order and files this guide alongside SRLE are amazing and i have a question is it ok to add more weapons and armors and merge them together this is for my personal taste and there are some mods for that i would like to get for myself so what should i do?  

PS can you add the blue palace mod because it fits well with LOTD and makes a great overhaul