SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

In the merge section, under 

LANDSCAPES ENVIRONMENT AND CLUTTER MERGE

Post Installation: Remove Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp from The Ruffled Feather as it is no longer needed with this merge.

This esp is not in the mod as it was not selected in the install instruction

Select Option(s)

Moss Rocks - Legendary

CheckmarkMO.png None

Next

ahh yes that cos we switched to Majestic Mountains I'll sort that out.

Restart the game after a death if heavily pain because the time to start. If I load the last save before the autoload, is a good solution? 

You're going to get conflicting answers on this.  There do appear to be some bugs with the automatic load feature, which cause things that happened *after* the save to stick around when reloading.  For example, here's one I've experienced several times: create a save, go to a merchant and sell stuff until he's nearly out of gold.  Go out and die, causing the save from before you visited the merchant to load.  Instead of resetting back to before you sold anything, the merchant's gold is missing, even though you don't have it and all your items are still in your inventory.

That said, I agree with you - it takes ~2 minutes to load the game from the desktop, so if I actually practiced the 'quit to desktop and start fresh' process, I wouldn't even bother playing.  I feel like I'm taking a calculated risk of some minor bugs in my game for the benefit of actually being able to play.  You'll have to make the same call yourself.

Here are some other takes on this from earlier in this thread:

Berndaroy saying you must follow this process or you will break your save.

Lexy saying she doesn't do it, and hasn't seen any real problems.

Sirjesto saying that hard saves don't have the same issue as autosaves (and since we don't use autosaves in the guide, we should be okay)

Edited by Eudeyrn

Hey guys testing CR for 1.58 is now available from the dropbox it should hopefully fix the issue of beast races and Dragon priest masks. If this confirm by others to fixed the problem i will issue an update to the Improved closed face Helmets undeath patch I provide cos that is where I believe the issue lays

has anyone confirmed this worked? did you update the Undeath patch?

Under 

Miscellaneous Merge

Post Installation: Move the following esps to the optional tab in Mod Orgainizer:
DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp
DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
Make sure ã€DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious remains active in Left Pane as post merge creation. As sometimes not all the files from this mod are being copied into new merge.

I checked and every file that was in the mod was in the merge. What is the history with the note to not deactivate the mod? Was it a one off because everything behaved as expected. Is there a load sequencing issue?

has anyone confirmed this worked? did you update the Undeath patch?

It works my end but no I haven't updated the Undeath patch yet.

Under 

Miscellaneous Merge

Post Installation: Move the following esps to the optional tab in Mod Orgainizer:

DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp

DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp

Make sure 【DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious remains active in Left Pane as post merge creation. As sometimes not all the files from this mod are being copied into new merge.

I checked and every file that was in the mod was in the merge. What is the history with the note to not deactivate the mod? Was it a one off because everything behaved as expected. Is there a load sequencing issue?

Like i said when i have done it not all the files from DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious are being copied into new merge. so it there as a just in case.

Looking at the CACO Merge..the 3DNPC and GrayCowl lvl lists are redundant since using patches for them..I think they were made just to be merged in the bashed patch.

you are probably right in fact I was looking in Wrye bash and noticed a lot of the CACO esp from that merge can actually be merged into the bash patch:

CACO AOS

CACO CRF

CACO Coin replacer

CACO Ineed

CACO Inigo

my own CACO Patch

CACO USLEEP

and the leveled list from dreadflopp.

I might actually be a good idea to remove the from the CACO Patches Merge and just let them merge naturally into the Bash Patch? bit of testing me thinks