SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi,

I have just finished installing all of SRLE and SRLE LoTDB. However, it seems that BadGremlins have set all of his files to hidden either today or yesterday. Problem is, one of his mod (BadGremlins Great JarHunt) is a required master for the pre-made LoTD conflict resolution patch which is screwing me over right now. I really don't want to go through creating my own conflict resolution patch.

I don't know if it's against the rule to ask for a link to a mod, but I don't really have another option then to ask if someone can share the mod "BadGremlins Great JarHunt" if they have it.

Thanks.

Is it really ok to run this tool on my entire folder? I once read somewhere a long time ago that optimizing skin retextures will ruin the quality of them, Is this still true?

I used it and it looks fine until now, if you lower the resolution to 1K from 4K the quality differences are noticeable but if you just optimizing it there are no differences in quality so far. just make sure to do a backup first instead of relying on the program auto backup. In my experience I kept getting errors while optimizing and that leads to the program not responding and halted the backup process.

If you find any textures that looks problematic just restore the textures you want from the backup.

this is a known issue that i am still trying to iron out best i can suggest for now is in the Disparity MCM make sure:

Troubleshoot

• Remove Attack Speed Edits - ENABLED
Edit: OK so after i little bit of testing new recommendation on this issue.

uncheck the attack speed fix in Disparity and uncheck Remove Attack Speed Edits. make sure it is also uncheck in Better vampire and use the attack speed fix from Vigor. last but not least you need to zone to make it change

use console commend player.getav WeaponSpeedMult with vigor it should say 0.99

Hey darth regarding this bug, somewhat a new game fixed it with Disparity race records forwarded into my CR. I noticed Disparity records is not forwarded correctly (I forgot what's the records name not on pc right now) maybe you can confirm it?

So far no problem on my attack speed now even without unchecking attack speed fix and attack speed edit from Disparity just leaving it default as it is. That's what I did to fix the bug, not sure if the guide have forwarded the records correctly

Edited by reddvilzz

Hi,

I have just finished installing all of SRLE and SRLE LoTDB. However, it seems that BadGremlins have set all of his files to hidden either today or yesterday. Problem is, one of his mod (BadGremlins Great JarHunt) is a required master for the pre-made LoTD conflict resolution patch which is screwing me over right now. I really don't want to go through creating my own conflict resolution patch.

I don't know if it's against the rule to ask for a link to a mod, but I don't really have another option then to ask if someone can share the mod "BadGremlins Great JarHunt" if they have it.

Thanks.

That's really unfortunate that BadGremlin removed all of his mods. I see on the Legacy page that Ice just PM'ed him. Hopefully everything is all right with him, and the mods end up making a comeback.

However, it is against the rules to share mods without the mod author's consent. It is akin to piracy. I am sure Darth will fix the CR if it comes down to the point where it looks like those mods aren't coming back. Unfortunately, you'll just have to be patient, and see how this gets resolved (one way or another). Bad timing. :-/

I just fixed the brawl bug in a more reliable fashion than the Brawl Bug Patch.

It is slightly more lenient in that you can cast spells on yourself, but this also means procs will not cause issues. Only hostile spells (and attacks, shouts and scrolls) now break brawls. It also doesn't compare every magic effect against 20 keywords. -facepalm-

This mod may need a few days to stabilise, but if it works, I'll throw it into Imperious and Ordinator so I can get rid of the 27 million conditions that were added to Imperious.

This is great. You're on fire this year. Thanks!

For what it's worth to you guys who were discussing Play Random Idles and PCEA2 a few pages back, I got them to both work. There was a file generated by RAP-Idles in the mod folder that needed to be copied into the Play Random Idles folder. I only tried that because you need to do that to make the MCM files work for PCEA2, and it seemed reasonable that something similar was afoot with PRI. I'm sorry if that wasn't the problem, but it appears to have done the trick for getting it to work.

OK i'll test that out.

28.17 MyWarmaiden's has been set to hidden by the mod author.

bugger guess we'll I'll have to delete not a big deal really easily fixed.

Hi,

Thanks.

Again bugger I'll wait and see what comes of Icecream Assassins PM before I pull

Hey darth regarding this bug, somewhat a new game fixed it with Disparity race records forwarded into my CR. I noticed Disparity records is not forwarded correctly (I forgot what's the records name not on pc right now) maybe you can confirm it?

So far no problem on my attack speed now even without unchecking attack speed fix and attack speed edit from Disparity just leaving it default as it is. That's what I did to fix the bug, not sure if the guide have forwarded the records correctly

do you know what record they were so i can also fix it my end?

do you know what record they were so i can also fix it my end?

It's the actor effects, for mine the records are ImperialRace, NordRace, OrcRace, RedguardRace, OrcRace Vampire. Could be different, but I noticed SRLE Extended CR didn't forward this records so I put it on my own CR

It's the actor effects, for mine the records are ImperialRace, NordRace, OrcRace, RedguardRace, OrcRace Vampire. Could be different, but I noticed SRLE Extended CR didn't forward this records so I put it on my own CR

OK thanks that because i used the records from the imperious races disparity compatibility patch the forwarded USLEEP Changes and removed slot 44. i think about if it worth it since Vigors attack speed fix is working as it should.

OK thanks that because i used the records from the imperious races disparity compatibility patch the forwarded USLEEP Changes and removed slot 44. i think about if it worth it since Vigors attack speed fix is working as it should.

Why not let disparity win the records instead of USLEEP?

Imo disparity compatibility for imperious also have this records forwarded so Disparity wins this. I merged Disparity > Imperious > Disparity Imperious Patch in that order and still seeing Disparity actor effect in there.

Sorry if I get this wrong

Why not let disparity win the records instead of USLEEP?

Imo disparity compatibility for imperious also have this records forwarded so Disparity wins this. I merged Disparity > Imperious > Disparity Imperious Patch in that order and still seeing Disparity actor effect in there.

Sorry if I get this wrong

USLEEP is only winning on the facial tints for the elves. other then that the Disparity imperious patch wins I also forwarded changes from mature skin but that wouldn't affect attack speed I'll take another look at the race section of the CR.

Edited by Darth_mathias

USLEEP is only winning on the facial tints for the elves. other then that the Disparity imperious patch wins I also forwarded changes from mature skin but that wouldn't affect attack speed I'll take another look at the race section of the CR.

Oh right the elves race doesn't affected by Disparity attack speed afaik I looked at the records and only that I mentioned are conflicting.

Also after forwarding the records I don't tried it on existing save instead I just use new game just a heads up darth

Hey can someone tell me why Realistic Animation Project - Movement hasn't been incorporated into the guide yet? The animations look amazing and I'm having trouble finding a reason not to put this mod into the guide. I'll try and install it to see how everything looks. I'll probably uninstall 360 RunAndJump as well, because that mod is incorporated into Realistic Animation Project - Movement.

Hey can someone tell me why Realistic Animation Project - Movement hasn't been incorporated into the guide yet? The animations look amazing and I'm having trouble finding a reason not to put this mod into the guide. I'll try and install it to see how everything looks. I'll probably uninstall 360 RunAndJump as well, because that mod is incorporated into Realistic Animation Project - Movement.

Not got around to it yet but it on my list

I just fixed the brawl bug in a more reliable fashion than the Brawl Bug Patch.

It is slightly more lenient in that you can cast spells on yourself, but this also means procs will not cause issues. Only hostile spells (and attacks, shouts and scrolls) now break brawls. It also doesn't compare every magic effect against 20 keywords. -facepalm-

This mod may need a few days to stabilise, but if it works, I'll throw it into Imperious and Ordinator so I can get rid of the 27 million conditions that were added to Imperious.

I updated the fix to 1.03. It now also cancels the brawl and triggers a defeat when the player casts a non-hostile spell from their hands or uses alchemy (hostile spells are accounted for when the opponent is struck by them). This is more reliable than the Brawl Bugs Patch solution with a million keyword comparisons, because buffs added by mods probably don't have those keywords.

Brawls should now work exactly as expected in Skyrim - there was a corner case in 1.02 where the act of using a hostile spell would escalate the brawl even though hostile spell use anywhere else in Skyrim does not count as an assault unless you actually hit someone.

Wait... Is that THE EnaiSiaion?! Damn man, you're a legend! Thanks for all of the amazing mods with great compatibility. Love your stuff.

<3

I just fixed the brawl bug in a more reliable fashion than the Brawl Bug Patch.

It is slightly more lenient in that you can cast spells on yourself, but this also means procs will not cause issues. Only hostile spells (and attacks, shouts and scrolls) now break brawls. It also doesn't compare every magic effect against 20 keywords. -facepalm-

I updated the fix. It now also cancels the brawl if the player casts a spell on purpose (= has the spell in their hands) or uses alchemy. This is more reliable than the Brawl Bugs Patch solution with a million keyword comparisons, because buffs added by mods probably don't have those keywords.

• +1 1