SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

This mod: [Cynthia as Elisif]

Was updated yesterday and the 1.1b version isn't available.

it should be ok to use the latest version 1.3.

Bunch of Patches updated.  I haven't updated the AAE Custom merge yet though.  Maybe one of you guys to do that and send it to me?  :P  :)

thanks SirJesto I'll try and take a look tomorrow unless Nozzer gets there first ::D:

I'm running about 30 fps and I did the tweaks for enb at the end of the guide, with my system I shouldn't be getting that low fps and lag is there anything I can do besides remove some mods to raise it. When I am in inventory or menu or indoors its around my 57 to 59

Edited by Tirencia

windows 10 and my signature has my pc specs

Well then you know ypur limited to the 4gb of VRAM with Windows 10 so first things first download and install Skyrim Performae monitor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491/? and check out your VRAM usage if it over 4gb you need to reduce texture sizes until you are under 4gb. we have tried our best to keep it under that thou.

Also make sure Vysnc is only turned on in one place ie the driver and not in the enb and skyrim.ini

Edited by DarkladyLexy

this is what I got playing for 15 mins, I went from riverwood to whiterun to windhelm docks, coc to last 2 just to check vram and played around outside those areas and this is what I got.

https://imgur.com/ywFBZ0s

And yeah I left it ticked I figured, I would use my head lol, now I need to figure out what to lower in textures to get my vram down. :( everything looks so fantastic though lol.

SSE High Quality Music was updated from 1.5 to 1.6 yesterday evening. There is no more a main file and an optional OLDRIM one(other than couple ESPs which I'm assuming we don't need), it's just one big FOMOD package. I don't have the old version of this file, what has changed I wonder.

this is what I got playing for 15 mins, I went from riverwood to whiterun to windhelm docks, coc to last 2 just to check vram and played around outside those areas and this is what I got.

https://imgur.com/ywFBZ0s

And yeah I left it ticked I figured, I would use my head lol, now I need to figure out what to lower in textures to get my vram down. :( everything looks so fantastic though lol.

that actaully doesn't look that bad. However, If you don't mind losing DOF from the ENB try using the performance version of Vividain found in the fomod that is actaully what i personally use. I have actaully been meaning to change that for the guide. Or do what Paul said dual boot with (if you can) then you won't have to worry about the unfair stupid VRAM cap you have to face.

the other thing are the Bigger textures like mountains and stuff reduce there texture quaily.

SSE High Quality Music was updated from 1.5 to 1.6 yesterday evening. There is no more a main file and an optional OLDRIM one(other than couple ESPs which I'm assuming we don't need), it's just one big FOMOD package. I don't have the old version of this file, what has changed I wonder.

guess i will be taking a look then.

Well I am going to be a bit of a nerd here (NERD ALERT) the Mod author has resampled the audio from 44.1kHz (CD quality Audio) to 48kHZ (arguably DVD Quality audio) which basically mean he has gone from a max Frequcney of 22.5kHz to 24kHz. However one like me would aruge this is unessary as the max frequency a person can hear is 20kHz (but only if your younger the 5) most adults cannot hear above 16kHZ.

So the change in sample rate is more a geek thing really (Bigger is not always better).

so repeat after BLAH BLAH BLAH whatever Darth you're just a big NERD lol.

the other thing are the Bigger textures like mountains and stuff reduce there texture quaily.

actually from what i experienced is the little objects (that are many) impact higher on vram rather than mountains. If you have 4k beards for example and you got 10 npcs near you with beard that's like 20mb per beard of vram. Mountains if you reduce from 4k to 2k you will get ugly texture from closeup. Ofc it's an improvement over vanilla but still... ugh.