SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

After looking up on the forum, looks like I didn't know the continuation of the bald head from using certain Dragonpriest Masks, does this has been fixed? I think I missed the solutions somewhere.

You need to drop the LOOT Rule for Improved Closedfaced Helmets Patches Merged then it should be sort Via the CR.

Just being curious but why isn't Arthmoor's Villages merged together in the merged section.

2 reasons Navmeshes and esps that require Arthmoors Villages as masters. Rebuilding Navmeshes means having to rebuild in the CK and I loath the CK. The second is have to rename the esp that require Arthmoors Villages as Masfters so the point to the new merge.

Now both of these can be done but it just requires a bit of work which I just can't be bothered with.

• +1 1

2 reasons Navmeshes and esps that require Arthmoors Villages as masters. Rebuilding Navmeshes means having to rebuild in the CK and I loath the CK. The second is have to rename the esp that require Arthmoors Villages as Masfters so the point to the new merge.

Now both of these can be done but it just requires a bit of work which I just can't be bothered with.

Also worth noting that Arthmoor himself doesn't recommend merging his village mods either.

I've merged Arthmoor's Village too thanks to Paul's help, fixing the patches to point to the new merged version is painful yes but it is worth it I think. So far the only hard part is fixing the Snazzy's Patches.

You need to drop the LOOT Rule for Improved Closedfaced Helmets Patches Merged then it should be sort Via the CR.

Okay thank you.

Edited by reddvilzz

I've never had an issue with Racemenu.

As for Arthmoor's Villages and merging them. If you want to do it go for it, but I always tend to prefer what Mod Authors say about their mods. If Arthmoor doesn't recommend it then I'll go with his thoughts.

Yeah I'm not going to merge them, are you talking about the console command showracemenu or starting racemenu. I like to do body tats and hard to tell when you have the starting cloths on. So when I get out of the cave or where ever I start I like to do it then after that starting racememu