SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello,

Thank you for this wonderful guide.

I have a powerful computer and graphics guide. Would I be in a lot of trouble if I added skyrim flora overhaul?

And if I add it, do I have to make any others changes in merged patches or conflict resolution?

Thanks again

You will need to add the patch for enhanced landscape believe there is one in the fomod

you will probably need to tweak the install order and may need to update the CR.

belie there are also some billboard things you will need to do differently.

Updated the Merged Patch. Going to bed now. Pacific Time Zone and all. ::P:

Nice, thanks man. :-)

I take it your monitor survived? Good news. That would have sucked, especially if it was brand new!

I always buy from Memory Express. Not sure if they're in BC, but they price beat anything advertised online and offer pretty cheap in-store warranties up to 4 years. Definitely has saved me a few times.

Hey Darth, ELFX - SMIM - ENB patch updated.

Also, just wondering...the issue with the Bee and Barb, was that ever reported to the mod author? Or is it just a compatibility thing with Realistic Room Rentals?

i have updated already and i did test that out seem to have gone at least for me but i am now using the basic version cos of LOTD

Actually pretty combat animations are really nice

I agree. They make the combat animations look better plus they fix the "gorilla" equipped weapon running. I personally don't like the optional unsheathe from the back animations with that slight pause with the sword pointing up.

I'm curious to see what Realistic Animation Project is gonna bring in terms of combat animations. I'm not yet 100% convinced about the Movement part of the project but maybe with an update, although I like the running and in particular the sprinting animation.

In terms of magic animations, I'm using for male: New Animation for Magic Casting and Magiska - Spell Casting Animations (only the master spell animations for male). For female Magiska - Spell Casting Animations (full content with the female master spell animations).

I still have to try the YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight, for what I saw, I really like the Pseudo-waving cloak.

I tried PCEA2 and I was having problems with the draw weapons and arrows not matching their sheathed positions. In the end I decided to not bother with it and just use the same animations for the NPC's because they look great anyways.

I'm curious to see what you will be choosing for the guide. Animations are a big part of the immersion in the game for me and the extended guide could give it some upgrade.

Edited by edynacio

I agree. They make the combat animations look better plus they fix the "gorilla" equipped weapon running. I personally don't like the optional unsheathe from the back animations with that slight pause with the sword pointing up.

I'm curious to see what Realistic Animation Project is gonna bring in terms of combat animations. I'm not yet 100% convinced about the Movement part of the project but maybe with an update, although I like the running and in particular the sprinting animation.

In terms of magic animations, I'm using for male: New Animation for Magic Casting and Magiska - Spell Casting Animations (only the master spell animations for male). For female Magiska - Spell Casting Animations (full content with the female master spell animations).

I still have to try the YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight, for what I saw, I really like the Pseudo-waving cloak.

I tried PCEA2 and I was having problems with the draw weapons and arrows not matching their sheathed positions. In the end I decided to not bother with it and just use the same animations for the NPC's because they look great anyways.

I'm curious to see what you will be choosing for the guide. Animations are a big part of the immersion in the game for me and the extended guide could give it some upgrade.

could not said better

i tried all 3 magic related animations. I didn't liked magiska since from the back you can't really see what the character is doing for most of the animations

i used first the New animations for magic casting but after i found Mystic Knight animations i remained to the latest.

edit: i already tried PCEA2 and i said i had problem with using gender specific animations and they didn't worked properly after running FNIS so i dropped it

you were right... using Google drive i downloaded it in aprox 2 mins

Edited by paul666root

I didn't liked magiska since from the back you can't really see what the character is doing for most of the animations

i used first the New animations for magic casting but after i found Mystic Knight animations i remained to the latest.

I noticed that also on Magiska. Unless you are looking to your character from the front, what would happen during the combat, you don't really appreciate the hand animations.

I think for master spell animations Magiska is still the best choice.

I really have to test Mystic Knight, that seems to be a great choice.

What settings are you using for melee in Pretty Combat Animations?

Edited by edynacio

I noticed that also on Magiska. Unless you are looking to your character from the front, what would happen during the combat, you don't really appreciate the hand animations.

I think for master spell animations Magiska is still the best choice.

I really have to test Mystic Knight, that seems to be a great choice.

What settings are you using for melee in Pretty Combat Animations?

i have chosen the spellsword because i usually play as a mage/spellword. but there are 2 more choices you should test and chose the one you think suits your playstyle

you know guy i am not convinced scarcity is working as it should cos like Dunc I have a load a load of corpses Imperial and Stormcloaks with loads of gear now this could be load order issue with leveled list I haven't dealt with but level list are an area i am not very good at so suggestion recommendation help hints where to look would be good.

Edited by Darth_mathias