Here it is 1.3.1

Edited by johanlh

Question, in the guide:

[Dawnguard Arsenal]
CORE
 Dawnguard Arsenal - 1.1.6 - by MadCat221

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Dawnguard Arsenal v1_1_6
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Dawnguard Arsenal Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade Compat Patch v1_1_3 a, DGA DSR Compatibility Patch v 1_1_6a
  • Make sure to merge the optional Dawnguard Arsenal DSR Meshes with the original mod.

It says we should merge the meshes in the original mod, however @Darth_mathias has them in separate mods in his modlist:

• 411.+Dawnguard Arsenal
  • 412.+Dawnguard Arsenal - CCOR Patch
  • 413.+Dawnguard Arsenal - DSR Patch

Question, in the guide:

It says we should merge the meshes in the original mod, however @Darth_mathias has them in separate mods in his modlist:

• 411.+Dawnguard Arsenal
  • 412.+Dawnguard Arsenal - CCOR Patch
  • 413.+Dawnguard Arsenal - DSR Patch

that's actually a hold over from the Original SRLE Extended when i used to Merge Dawnguard Arsenal we don't do that now guess I never removed that instruction.

LOOT Metadata Update Required:   RealisticRoomRental.esp - Load After EmbersHD.esp, Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Shouldnt this include Landscape and Environment merge seeing as embersHD.esp is in there?

that i think doesn't really matter since RealisticRoomRental.esp already naturally loads after the Landscape and Environment merge (at least it does for me)

36 hours... dang lol. I'm just now getting to the npc textures after a week and a half. But I work 6 days a week so time is an issue. First time I installed it I was on vacation took 4 days.

yes i wont be doing that again in a hurry i did go slightly insane afterwards.

36 hours... dang lol. I'm just now getting to the npc textures after a week and a half. But I work 6 days a week so time is an issue. First time I installed it I was on vacation took 4 days.

I am in my way too, 386/526 mods installed. Testing now if it is stable so far and I didn't make any mistakes.

By the way @Darth_mathias, your mod list has a very little misspelling in the separator:

• 94.+++++Legacy of The Drgaonborn++++

;)

Edited by johanlh

There seems to have an error in the plugin Helgen Reborn-RSC Patch.esp Merge Plugin found an error  NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRaceChild "Breton Child" [RACE:0002C65C]>  and when opened in TES5Edit, we can see that there is actually an error. I found on nexus forum a solution, it could be a typo, so you just need to change the entry "Tint Layer" from 2 to 24 in TES5Edit and save. After that the merge can be done. I don't know if the value is actually the correct one but it shows no errors so...

I post it here as someone could get the same problem.

• +1 1

There seems to have an error in the plugin Helgen Reborn-RSC Patch.esp Merge Plugin found an error  NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRaceChild "Breton Child" [RACE:0002C65C]>  and when opened in TES5Edit, we can see that there is actually an error. I found on nexus forum a solution, it could be a typo, so you just need to change the entry "Tint Layer" from 2 to 24 in TES5Edit and save. After that the merge can be done. I don't know if the value is actually the correct one but it shows no errors so...

I post it here as someone could get the same problem.

that is a problem with the original mod there are instructions to sort that out.

Edit: At least i thought there were instructions to sort that out guess i must of imagined that pretty sure i did some thou but I will sort that out tomorrow now (unless Nozzer gets there first of course).

Edited by Darth_mathias

i'm sorry, but i didn't find any information about this error. I read again the section about merging, the part where we installed the mods, but there's nothing about it. I must be blind, well.. that could be a possibility since i have been on the guide for a lot of hours today  :lol: Maybe you could help me finding those instructions ?

Good evening,

Having an issue with a quest incorporated in LOTD, I picked up that from their main page (Incompatibilities...):

"make sure to delete the script PI__QF_PI_WeaponSetupHandler_040DA3F6 from your Legacy installation /Script folder."

I have the script in the folder indeed...Do we need to remove it as recommended? Thus I suppose any save would suffer from this removal...

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira