SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Enhanced Vanilla Trees and its Billboards FOMOD instructions are incomplete. After the Optional tree trunk models (Enhanced Vanilla Trees) and Green Pine options (Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards) there is a one by one (parallax) option in the installer.

thanks for the report I'll take another look.

Yeah, that's what it is.  I didn't realize that at the time of the tests, but I don't think it will make any difference.  I'll try to push this version out if a few days just in case.

Thanks Mator

Hi everyone,

One question: why do we have to remove helgen reborn's .esp?

Thanks

Good question. I don't know. I certainly didn't put that instruction in there...

This is because the optional Helgen Reborn - Vivid Landscapes Patch esp is named the same as the main file and thus gets overwritten I was just trying to help people save a little space on there Hard drives by not having needed unused files.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hey Guys I have decided since there is enough people calling for it I will be stating A new guide:

SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn Main Guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn

SRLE Extended: Legacy of The DragonBorn Install Guide: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Integration_guide

This guide it will be separate from my other guide but will include a lot of the same mods. Right now this guide is in the very very early stages as you can all see. I currently don't have my PC Setup and it won't be for approx 2 weeks. Over the Next 2 weeks I will be forming the mod list used in this guide so please let me know what mods from SRLE Extended you would really like to see carried over to my new guide and which ones you think I should drop.

I am planning to provide a complete CR which should cover both Neo's CR and my own in 1 esp.

Hello there!

I just wanted to thank you for all the amazing work you have done so far in this project, also to thanks everyone who have been involved. I just knew about this project last week and I started to build the base SRLE, in order to test later the Extended build using the locked guide.

English isn not my native Language, but I would be glad to help in anything you guys need. 

Thanks again.

hey every one just so you know i have released an updated version of SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged (Option 2) esp onto the nexus page it uses the latest Men of Winter file. I have tested it and it works at least for me, let me know if there are issue. please note the esp name have changed to better flow with the guide naming thus the CR will need updating too (or you can just rename back to what the CR requires as master for now). I will get on that when I can (unless Nozzer gets there first)

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

hey every one just so you know i have released an updated version of SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged (Option 2) esp onto the nexus page it uses the latest Men of Winter file. I have tested it and it works at least for me, let me know if there are issue. please note the esp name have changed to better flow with the guide naming thus the CR will need updating too (or you can just rename back to what the CR requires as master for now). I will get on that when I can (unless Nozzer gets there first)

Will update and let you know. Can wait for the new CR.

Was it just the texture paths for the males updated? I made this fix myself so if there's not anything else I'll leave it for now :)

Was it just the texture paths for the males updated? I made this fix myself so if there's not anything else I'll leave it for now :)

I believe that was the issue yes think it cos the texture paths for Men of Winter changed threw the old merge out of wack but I have finally gotten off my arse and sorted it out (hopefully). So if you have already sorted it out yourself no need to update.

with that i am done for today time to pick up my babies.

Edited by Darth_mathias

This is because the optional Helgen Reborn - Vivid Landscapes Patch esp is named the same as the main file and thus gets overwritten I was just trying to help people save a little space on there Hard drives by not having needed unused files.

Well so it is. I feel suitably stupid... I'll be over here hitting myself in the head with an iron mace if I'm needed.

Something I've personally enjoyed about the guide is that it does a really good job of letting people know the reason why certain files are not installed, maybe throwing that it's replaced by that Vivid Landscapes patch would be useful for people to know in the special instructions for Helgen Reborn like you've done for files like Bandlier, etc.

Good afternoon,

@Darth_Mathias:

Now you've left more mods packed in their BSAs (like ASLAL), would it harm/break a current save to re-install such mods following your recommendations I wonder? Thanks.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

It's just the ones bY Arthmoor he's done that to. If your game's already stable and the mods in question are working fine I'd probably leave them alone for now, though. My opinions on bsa extraction are well known.

Yes and I think my opinion on the subject is well known too but it this is mostly to save arguments and debates (I have always had the saying "if the Author says to leave it packed best to leave it packed").