SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

In regards to Fix Lip Sync, this is incorporated into mod Bug Fixes if this mod is still being used with SRLE Ext

Berndaroy

ENB Organizer is a better tool imo.. but there's nothing stopping anyone from using any tool they want?  I prefer ENB Organizer but it's all personal preference..

Nozzer, you mentioned 'You can add any mods or subtract any mods you like/dislike. About all you might need to do is check your new additions for possible CR fixes you may need to make.'

What does CR mean? and the fixes will be done in TES5Edit or Wyre Bash? Is there a guide on checking for conflicts between mods? And when i use TES5Edit or Wyre Bash when selecting the mod to load up will i just select its own .esm/.esp or will i be selecting all the mods to check?

Edited by D1Z4STR

Nozzer, you mentioned 'You can add any mods or subtract any mods you like/dislike. About all you might need to do is check your new additions for possible CR fixes you may need to make.'

What does CR mean?

Conflict Resolution - the last plugin you download that ties everything together nicely.

Another point that may help a noobie is that the guide says to install Bijin Warmaidens, Bijin Wives, and Bijin NPCs and delete the ESPs.  Nowhere does the guide say to install BijinAIO-2016.  If you install NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Exended LOD, the BijinAIO-2016.esp is included in that merge.  However, to be consistent with how the guide has been structured, shouldn't the guide also show BijinAIO-2016 as being one of the downloads? 

No, because all it is a single esp file with no other content that is a merge of the esp files for the Bijin mods. No point downloading something and installing it when it'll just be overwritten by the Merged file for all NPC changes provided later. Even if you did the merge yourself it wouldn't be needed as you'd just merge the original Bijin files with all the other ones in that section.

Anyway, have added a little note regards the CORE PACK and patches therefrom in The Forgotten City patch installation that should clarify things there.

Edited by Nozzer66

Regarding running DDSopt on Falskaar when im in DDSopt do i select the texture folder or do i specifically need to only do the terrains folder? If i use the texture folder I will also capture the face textures and weapons/armor/clutter. Is that fine to run in DDSopt or do I only need to run the terrains? Thanks for the clarification.

Regarding running DDSopt on Falskaar when im in DDSopt do i select the texture folder or do i specifically need to only do the terrains folder? If i use the texture folder I will also capture the face textures and weapons/armor/clutter. Is that fine to run in DDSopt or do I only need to run the terrains? Thanks for the clarification.

I suggest you read the DDSopt guide which I believe is linked by the program name in each instance.

Have a peek here: https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:DDSopt

But I always do the whole texture folder and have not seen an issue yet.

[Enhanced Lighting for ENB]

CORE
Enhanced Lighting for ENB - 0.95b - by JawZ

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - ELE_Lite_v0_95b_Only IL - NMM_BAIN
 [Expand FOMOD Instructions
Main File

Mod Notes: This mod intends to adjust every type of lighting inside the Skyrim game so it will both look better with ENB and make it a lot easier to customize an ENB preset without ruining some parts of the games look. Which is the case with the vanilla Skyrim lighting in some parts depending on the ENB settings used.

LOOT Metadata Update Required:ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp - Set global priority to 76

there is no ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp (only options are ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp and ELE_Fs_Lite.esp) And can i set that value before finishing the guide and having a test run?

Edited by D1Z4STR

That ESP is the result of merging the two ESPs in the mod. You'll see that instruction on the merge page as well. It's there on the mod page there just in case someone happens to do the merge straight away. Don't worry about it for now and set the value after doing the merge.

EDIT: Also all mods should now be updated to their current versions. As usual, I will be expecting you lovely people to find any mistakes and let me know. Cheers!

EDIT to the EDIT: Now to go back through the thread, find the mod suggestions and toss them in for testing purposes. But before that I need a coffee and a sammich.

Edited by Nozzer66

Oh and before anyone says it: I'm aware that the install instructions for the new version of Men of Winter have you install a patch for Grey Cowl of Nocturnal that will throw a missing masters error if you follow the written instruction to hide the Men of Winter.esp. We're working on this, will likely provide another merged esp to fix it once darth has a peek and adds his opinion.

Either the above will happen or the install instructions may change to not install the patch and/or we'll try and build the patch's changes into the CR patch.

I could be entirely misunderstanding here but the notice for "Rustic Children" under the "Skin and Body" section reads: "This is optional. Do not install this if you use NPC Retextures - Option 1 Installation above" where I think you meant an affirmative "Install" rather than "Do not install" since "RS Children Overhaul" is already to be installed as the alternative instead for option 2.

FYI, TMB Vanilla Armors has meshes for the Daedric Helmet in it, and it overrides Improved Closefaced Helmets.  None of the other helmets are in the TMB Vanilla Armors archive, so I'm thinking the author might have forgotten to take it out.

Easy fix, hide or delete the daedric helmet meshes from TMB Vanilla Armors.