SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Not trying to beat a dead horse but why would you say no?  Trying to learn.

My reasoning was that ELE is a lighting space mod and we should trust it on everything lighting but it's opinions on ownershp are irelevant.  On the other hand LOTD patches are mods relating to items and thus it's opinions on ownership are probably relevant.  I'm assuming there's something that's been added to Anise's hut or otherwise involved in the museum that should be acquireable without having to be a thief or slaughtering anise.

I'm pretty sure you can move that record over with no issues.  You could also leave it if you want.  I don't think it's a huge deal either way. Personally, I would probably move it over.

After investigating the changes in the CACO Undeath patch in depth the CR on 00085F83 and 0403828C can be removed as the CACO patch has modified both the recipe and the lvl list to require CACO's version of black pearl.  This means that, in either case, the quest line will still work.  The downside to leaving our CR entry in is that the CACO ingredients you'd normally get from clams and oysters become unavailable.

My apologies for the initial recommendation a few days ago... it was made before I noticed we had a CACO Undeath patch.

Edited by jdsmith2816

That cam probably be fixed in the final CR patch, couldn't it?

Yes, I'm suggesting to REMOVE those two entries from darth's CR patch as the quest is already fixed by the CACO Undeath patch.  All those two entries do at this point is remove CACO drops from clams and oysters.  It's my bad as I originally suggested we add those two entries a few days ago...  I didnt' realize that the CACO patch had updated the recipe to utilize CACO's version of black pearl.

Yes, I'm suggesting to REMOVE those two entries from darth's CR patch as the quest is already fixed by the CACO Undeath patch.  All those two entries do at this point is remove CACO drops from clams and oysters.  It's my bad as I originally suggested we add those two entries a few days ago...  I didnt' realize that the CACO patch had updated the recipe to utilize CACO's version of black pearl.

Removed from the CR will be included in the next update.

I've played 4H, started from Solitude and went to get Inigo, then the Golden Claw, with the difficulty level set at "Master" - so 100% dmg dealt and 200% damage taken - (and giving Inigo an ashien ring that reduces followers stats to -75%) and the game is pretty easy : while daggers don't do **** to draugrs, the novice flame spell just MELTS draugrs...

And btw, I think we still need the restore script for the bashed patch : without it, NPC's were loaded with enchanted items and a shitload of other things. When I did the restore script, everything was back to normal.

As for the alternative to AH Equipment, I've been considering about using HUD Equipment : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57067/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D57067%26page%3D2%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2014284&pUp=1

And btw, I think we still need the restore script for the bashed patch

Honestly, I think it's necessary too even though they said it wasn't anymore.

I believe that it is a Wrye Bash issue.  If you use v306 it is probably still necessary, but with the bleeding edge code from the Beta it may work correctly.

I've played 4H, started from Solitude and went to get Inigo, then the Golden Claw, with the difficulty level set at "Master" - so 100% dmg dealt and 200% damage taken - (and giving Inigo an ashien ring that reduces followers stats to -75%) and the game is pretty easy : while daggers don't do **** to draugrs, the novice flame spell just MELTS draugrs...

For Wildcat to work properly you have to play on adept and then adjust the damage values in Wildcat MCM.   This could account for some of the problem you're experiencing.

I'm around lvl 8 in my play through wearing slightly overpowered gear (lvl 1 spawn of un-enchanted KoTN armor and sword from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18114/? ) and I still get smashed pretty regularly.  Having said that if I let Minerva and that mage from Dawnstar do everything it's a breeze...

Edited by jdsmith2816

And btw, I think we still need the restore script for the bashed patch : without it, NPC's were loaded with enchanted items and a shitload of other things. When I did the restore script, everything was back to normal.

As for the alternative to AH Equipment, I've been considering about using HUD Equipment : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57067/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D57067%26page%3D2%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2014284&pUp=1

I've got Equipment HUD installed. I like it. Got it merged into my HUD merge.

btw, I think we still need the restore script for the bashed patch : without it, NPC's were loaded with enchanted items and a shitload of other things. When I did the restore script, everything was back to normal.

Honestly, I think it's necessary too even though they said it wasn't anymore.

I believe that it is a Wrye Bash issue.  If you use v306 it is probably still necessary, but with the bleeding edge code from the Beta it may work correctly.

Well in that case it might be worth me putting the ATChange script back in, and as Sirjesto says it could a bleeding edge Wrye bash code thing. it might work on the beta but maybe not on the version most of the rest of us are using.

I will also take a look at Hud Equipment cos i do need a replacement for AH Hotkeys.

OK I have updated the CR once again with all the latest little fixes so go grab it from the nexus page (Paul no need to worry the wife say she has already tweak the CR sub guide for it). I have also re-added the ATChange script to the guide I will leave up to you guys if or not you want to run it or not.

Small request Darth: Could you list in the guide the patches included in the merged versions you are providing like you did with the AAE patches, for LotD and MUS, for those of us creating our own merges? Bash tags, too?

Edit: I guess you've already done that for MUS down in the merge section. :)

Edited by Alluistras

What's your final few load order then?  I was having this issue but even after running the script I still got way more loot than I should be getting.