SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I would also recommend using these mods as well:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43921/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42360/?

In my setup, the Mod from my previous post comes first in MO, followed by USLEEP, then the two in this post.  Everything else comes after, but that is my base.

load_zpsqyhpvyo5.jpg

Thanks Jesto, I've taken your advice and swapped the HisRes Patch to the mods you suggested.

When I try to merged the RS Children patch, I'm receiving an error for the Helgen one. Has this happened to anyone else?

Was it related to the Tint_Layer?

Parth37955 has found a way to bypass the error yesterday I think, replacing the value by 24. You'd better check with him.

- Darth_Mathias suggested to ignore it and see in-game what happens.

I have opted for the second option but can't say more since the game crashes before I leave the ASLAL's cell so busy finding where it comes from.

Alkira.

Yes, it does. It also over writes the Dragonborn Mage Robes Retexture mod.

Was it related to the Tint_Layer?

Parth37955 has found a way to bypass the error yesterday I think, replacing the value by 24. You'd better check with him.

- Darth_Mathias suggested to ignore it and see in-game what happens.

I have opted for the second option but can't say more since the game crashes before I leave the ASLAL's cell so busy finding where it comes from.

Alkira.

Let's do this and see if it blows up! Wheeeee!

So we don't need that patch at all?

Nope.  The majority of the fixes in it were to create normal maps where there were none or to optimize some incredibly poor textures, but the files I linked take care of a lot of these issues and use far less VRAM then the official Hi Res textures without sacrificing quality.

Also Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp threw an error when I tried to merge the Weapons merge.

Its a keyword error. I've just removed it, will see what happens.

Nope.  The majority of the fixes in it were to create normal maps where there were none or to optimize some incredibly poor textures, but the files I linked take care of a lot of these issues and use far less VRAM then the official Hi Res textures without sacrificing quality.

Goodie! One less thing in my list.

When I run LOOT, I get a notice that Undeath with Moon and Star need a compatibility patch  plus Windhelm Lighthouse and AetheriumSwordsnArmor should be cleaned. Is this anything I should worry about or are they taken care of in the CR patch?

Edited by rayhne