SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Will the new standalone version also (potentially) include extra mod suggested recently, such as diversity, or just what Nozzer said? Either way I'll definitely go through it with my next playthrough!

Otherwise my flying mammoth and cutlery problem from a few weeks ago was due to vsynch being off for no good reasons. Fixed.

With all of this revamp I'm curious what's the plan when SKSE64 gets out. Make the guide finals and move on to SSE or will the oldrim guide still being maintained (add more mods, updates etc)?

Well my plan would be to do one final major update then leave it but if Nozzer wants to maintain or someone else in the community I am cool with that But once the SRLE Base mods are in the revamped version I am done and I mean it this time.

Standalone guide will be quite confusing for users with current SRLE LotD Extended setup like myself. For new users, this guide will be a much easier to follow. I try to keep up with the updates by checking this thread and using MO "Check for update" function. I should make it works though.

Do you plan to add any new mods?

Mod currently in the guide will be updated but I am concentrating on getting the SRLE Base mods into the guide Nozzer can do the rest. I only restated cos Nozzer has been talking about making the guide standalone and I had a free week and wanted to help him get a jump start on things; and it's a good thing I did since I discovered the limited template Wiki issue and resolved already (thanks to Paul and JD already been there).

Will the new standalone version also (potentially) include extra mod suggested recently, such as diversity, or just what Nozzer said? Either way I'll definitely go through it with my next playthrough!

Otherwise my flying mammoth and cutlery problem from a few weeks ago was due to vsynch being off for no good reasons. Fixed.

Believe it just what Nozzer said.

This Oldrim guide will stay up and I will maintain it. Probably not on a daily sort of basis, but it will be done.

The revamp at first as being done by Darth will be to get the SRLE mods into this guide. I'll then go through and polish it all up to a lustrous shine, add any new mods and go from there.

The main thing will be to make it all standalone, so you wont need Neo's guide first.

Next will be a new CR patch and if I get time, a whole new how to make your own CR page.

Finally it'll likely have replacements for all the currently missing mods, and maybe, just maybe some rewritten instructions here and there. Oh and No TYPOS. I HATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE Typos!

Oh and PLENTY of suggestions to unclick anything that's missing masters, log into the game and test to make sure you don't crash. I'll be ensuring there's one after every section. Rather then throw all the stuff in and take pot luck if it loads and doesn't go 'phut'.

Sounds like it will be much easier to follow. 

So, nothing for those who have already installed it or will there be a set color for those who already have it installed and can add/edit mods?

Edited by mpjbay

Just the common stuff. If it was in base SRLE and stayed in SRLE LOTD it'll now be on the one page. With full install instructions. 

When it's done, you'll be able to follow this on guide in it's entirety and not have to flick between Neo's, this one and the Integration page to get all sorted.

Well my plan would be to do one final major update then leave it but if Nozzer wants to maintain or someone else in the community I am cool with that But once the SRLE Base mods are in the revamped version I am done and I mean it this time.

This Oldrim guide will stay up and I will maintain it. Probably not on a daily sort of basis, but it will be done.

The revamp at first as being done by Darth will be to get the SRLE mods into this guide. I'll then go through and polish it all up to a lustrous shine, add any new mods and go from there.

Okay that sorts out my curiosity. Thank you for the responses. I'll try and help what I can. Edited by reddvilzz

The integration guide will still be around to help anyone who wants to add it on top of Neo's base SRLE. That will be colour coded as it currently is.

Will there additions to the LOTD guide?

Ex: I installed and have working the LOTD guide. Will there be added mods or improvements to be made on top of existing LOTD integrations? Will there be anything from the guide that will benefit those who have LOTD installed and working?