SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

We recreated the look and feel of the templates by utilizing html and css directly.. only way we were able to quit hitting the template cap.  The page splitting was more for convenience in the end.

Ahh OK JD looks like a have a bit of self teaching to do then unless Nozzer you know any as my HTML and css code knowledge is very basic.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Updates

Ember HD --> 1.33

Mod of interest - Forgotten Retex Project

Suggestion - I've been putting related patches into the same folder/mod (i.e. All the Undeath patches in Undeath Patches folder/folder). Anyone thing there'lol be a problem with this?

Ahh OK JD looks like a have a bit of self teaching to do then unless Nozzer you know any as my HTML and css code knowledge is very basic.

I know CSS and HTML. Let me know if you need help. The CSS and HTML needed for the guide should be pretty basic and reusable. 

Edited by mpjbay

I know CSS and HTML. Let me know if you need help. The CSS and HTML needed for the guide should be pretty basic and reusable. 

That could be useful what I plan to do tomorrow is have a more in depth look at Paul and JD code then just Copy and Paste and amend to see if i can replicate it. If screw up really badly your more then welcome to tweak.

That could be useful what I plan to do tomorrow is have a more in depth look at Paul and JD code then just Copy and Paste and amend to see if i can replicate it. If screw up really badly your more then welcome to tweak.

Sounds good. You aren't doing anything complicated so cut and pasting existing code should be just fine however, let me know if you have any issues and I will sort it out. :)

Probably know enough HTML to smoke and mirror my way through. But as mpjbay suggests the code should be pretty portable and easy to work around.

The main thing will be to make it all standalone, so you wont need Neo's guide first.

Next will be a new CR patch and if I get time, a whole new how to make your own CR page.

Finally it'll likely have replacements for all the currently missing mods, and maybe, just maybe some rewritten instructions here and there. Oh and No TYPOS. I HATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE Typos!

Oh and PLENTY of suggestions to unclick anything that's missing masters, log into the game and test to make sure you don't crash. I'll be ensuring there's one after every section. Rather then throw all the stuff in and take pot luck if it loads and doesn't go 'phut'.

• +1 1

sorry just wanted to know what influx mean does it mean it will be gone or shut down?

also i noticed that there are alot of mods from the revisited guide is that going to be copied over to the extended one?

No we are not Shuting down the guide are are overhauling it to it's Final version (this will hopefully be the last Major Overhaul of this guide.)

So what Infllux mean exactly that there will be a lot of changes over the coming weeks cos we will be making the guide standalone so you won't need go to Neo's guide to install his stuff first beofe goiugn on to LOTD basically the same at Paul and JD Requiem guide and YASH guide.

yes I have began to add the mods from SRLE Base to my guide this is the first step to make it standalone.

Trust me guys there is method in my Madness.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Standalone guide will be quite confusing for users with current SRLE LotD Extended setup like myself. For new users, this guide will be a much easier to follow. I try to keep up with the updates by checking this thread and using MO "Check for update" function. I should make it works though.

Do you plan to add any new mods?