SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thank you Darth, i have tried to find clear instructions on how to use xedit properly, and resolving issues. Though there are videos about this, still left me unsure if i'm doing things right. With the manual hopefully i will be able to learn and apply issues correctly...again thank you for ALL you have done with this layout and being the first to implement LOTD with SRLE

Berndaroy

Heya, I am very excited to finally install this. 

Before I begin merging mods I have a question. There were a lot of replacement/reinstalled mods. Do I delete the old version with their associated merged mod? This was not made clear in the tutorial. I followed the directions to a 'T' but it seems that if we do not need the old versions they should be deleted. 

Any suggestions would be great.

Heya, I am very excited to finally install this.

Before I begin merging mods I have a question. There were a lot of replacement/reinstalled mods. Do I delete the old version with their associated merged mod? This was not made clear in the tutorial. I followed the directions to a 'T' but it seems that if we do not need the old versions they should be deleted.

Any suggestions would be great.

You don't need to delete them. Just don't tick them on the left pane.

Check out Integration guide as well

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Integration_guide

I have a crash after New Game, when the mods is loaded? This happens after install update 24/01(Royal armor and update legacy of dragonborn), someone know  the problem?? Another problem, Skyrim Unique Treasaure doesn't made me choose full version!

Edited by Lordx1

I was just climbing up to Solitude from the docks and I noticed this plant looking odd. Since we are all using (mostly) the same mods, I was wonder if anyone could tell me if this is normal. It just doesn't look right,

QabNzJa.png

Am wondering whether that's just something like LOD textures left over. Have you tried using mfgconsole and seeing any details on it?

In regards to Rayhne question, the few times i have played, since the introduction of grass mods, i have always had that and one other that looks like giant wild parsley. In my games if you click on it with mfgconsole it brings up nothing bar static. I have assumed its one of the grass mods and meant to be there..

Berndaroy