SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

@Nozzer66

Regarding Royal Armory, looks like the author is planning another update. We may not need the NPC patches anymore. He plan to use script to distribute the weapons. LotD's author is helping him.

I sent DSR patch to him 3 days ago.

Thanks for working on the guide update.

Off note, SRO is now available. I know that we use Noble Skyrim as our main texture pack. I think SRO may replace some 400 vanilla textures that does not cover by anything else.

Edited by darkside

Rayhne SRO= Skyrim Realistic Overhaul, it was the i suppose base texture pack used in SRLE, before Neovalen changed it to Noble's pack. You mentioned Immersive college of winterhold 4.1, but i thought we have been using that version for awhile now, unless the version number i have is wrong

Berndaroy

Looks like the ICW version was 4.0.1 before, and is now 4.1.  It was updated on January 6th.

Found a few navmesh errors in the new plugin:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
[00:01] [REFR:00109686] (places WinterholdLDoorMinUse "Door" [DOOR:0010E866] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])
[00:01]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:00077D7F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])">
[00:01] [REFR:00109685] (places WinterholdLDoorMinUse "Door" [DOOR:0010E866] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])
[00:01]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:00077D7F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])">
[00:01] [REFR:0002BCE6] (places WinterholdTrapdoor01 "Trapdoor" [DOOR:0010DE06] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WinterholdCollegeHallofCountenance "Hall of Countenance" [CELL:0001380F])
[00:01]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:000871AE] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WinterholdCollegeHallofCountenance "Hall of Countenance" [CELL:0001380F])">
[00:02] All Done!

I have PM'ed the author about these, though I don't believe they are a big deal and actually look like false positives from xEdit.
Edited by sirjesto

Oh goody. More work for this little black duck. Fun Fun. :D

Thanks for the info people. Looks like I'll be needing IV Coffee, STAT!

Regards SRO, I'll have a close look at that first. I always preferred SRO to Noble with the old version, but can understand why it was changed. 

Oh goody. More work for this little black duck. Fun Fun. :D

Thanks for the info people. Looks like I'll be needing IV Coffee, STAT!

Regards SRO, I'll have a close look at that first. I always preferred SRO to Noble with the old version, but can understand why it was changed.

If you need any specific help, please let me know. Real life is very busy lately.