SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi everyone, first post on the forum.

I'm currently at level 10, and I noticed that the steel plate armor I have picked up on a dead bandit leader right at the beginning (with the "I was attacked by a dragon" alternate start - new beginnings) , has been leveling up with me.

Based on my first save the armor rating was 41 at level 1, it is now 59 at level 10.

I'm pretty sure that's an MCM menu for CCOR. Crafting options - leveled items -auto upgrade-enabled. Just turn it off.

Edited by NordPride_WorldWide

If I'm not mistaken the levelled items CCOR can set to auto-upgrade are unique/artifact items, and doesn't apply to an ordinary set of steel plate. 

However, if you have leveled your heavy armor skill in that time, or perhaps gotten an enchanted ring or something with a heavy armor buff, you would see the armor rating rise accordingly.  Seems like a fairly large increase to me, but especially if you've put a perk or two into heavy armor...

Thanks for the replies.

I'm pretty sure that's an MCM menu for CCOR. Crafting options - leveled items -auto upgrade-enabled. Just turn it off.

The two boxes were already unchecked, but I had defenitely missed that part of the MCM.

If I'm not mistaken the levelled items CCOR can set to auto-upgrade are unique/artifact items, and doesn't apply to an ordinary set of steel plate. 
However, if you have leveled your heavy armor skill in that time, or perhaps gotten an enchanted ring or something with a heavy armor buff, you would see the armor rating rise accordingly.  Seems like a fairly large increase to me, but especially if you've put a perk or two into heavy armor...

One of the Heavy armor perk is indeed a buff to your armor rating when you wear 5 heavy pieces. When I do, my steel plate armor bumps up to 74 (and any other heavy armor I tried on also gets a bump, which makes sense). I'm only wearing the Saarthal necklace.

After further inspection and comparing further between my lvl 1 and lvl 10 saves, I noticed that light armor pieces have not scaled up at all, as opposed to all weapons (even woodaxe) and heavy armor pieces. Here are a few examples:

At level 1 (all found on dead bandits at the "I was attacked by a dragon" starting site):

- studded armor = 25
- hide boots = 7
- fur armor = 16

- Hide shield = 16

- iron shield = 22

- steel plate boots = 16

- Iron sword = 6

- steel greatsword = 14
- woodcutter axe = 5

- Hunting bow = 5
- iron arrow = 5

At level 10 (from the forge crafting menu or my inventory):

studded armor = 25
hide boots = 7
fur armor = 16

Hide shield = 16
Iron shield = 23

steel plate boots = 22

Iron sword = 13
greatsword = 23
woodcutter axe = 11

hunting bow = 8
iron arrow = 8

Everything scaling up except for light armor seems even weirder. I have re-run the bashed patch, with no effect. Any wisdom would be appreciated.

Edited by B00mer9

I don't use the guide so I can't speak to any specifics there, but as far as my understanding of the game goes (which is certainly limited) your heavy armor skill should by itself influence your armor rating with heavy peices - similarly your skill with one handed/bows should influence those numbers.  If you have leveled these skills in that time and not light armor... then those numbers should indeed change while light armor remains the same.

Updates:

LotD Patches - the patch for Moon and Star and the patch for Royal armory

Immersive College of Winterhold --> 4.1

Thanks rayhne. Adds them to the list of stuff to fix.

cool you might need to adjust the BSA Extraction instructions Nozzer cause ICWO kept flagging an error i decided best to keep it in the BSA this migh of now changed.

Hello, I do apologize if this is the wrong place but I had a question.

In the guide, it says to merge the esps of various npc replacers. I am rather new at merging plugins, only started doing it yesterday, and I just wanted to if the order of the esps had any significance? I'm asking because some of those mods cover some of the same npcs, and I prefer the bijin mods over the others.

Edited by Parth37955

Hello, I do apologize if this is the wrong place but I had a question.

In the guide, it says to merge the esps of various npc replacers. I am rather new at merging plugins, only started doing it yesterday, and I just wanted to if the order of the esps had any significance? I'm asking because some of those mods cover some of the same npcs, and I prefer the bijin mods over the others.

You'll want to load the Bijin mods last then before you merge.

You'll want to load the Bijin mods last then before you merge.

thanks :D I actually figured it out earlier but for some reason this site didn't let me edit my post.

Could anyone tell me what the fps is like if I do the full LOTD pack? I have a GTX 1060 sc and I5-6500 3.2GHz cpu. Is that enough to get more than 30 fps in most places?

Edited by Parth37955