SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm not 100% sure if this is even in the right area but I seriously need some advice here, I've spoken with Icecreamassassin on this, but I'm coming in at a loss right now

On the entrance to legacy, after going through the gate, you've got Erikur's house door on your right, but since I'm using Claralux as well, I now have an unmovable and even undeletable lantern hovering above the stairs just past the door, I've checked in console, XEdit and Creation Kit but I've no idea what to do, anyone here have any inclination on how to solve this, I have a picture if this would help you to better understand my issue.

Here is the image in case it helps

20161224155707_1.jpg

If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it to the correct area,

Thanks in advance.

I'm not 100% sure if this is even in the right area but I seriously need some advice here, I've spoken with Icecreamassassin on this, but I'm coming in at a loss right now

On the entrance to legacy, after going through the gate, you've got Erikur's house door on your right, but since I'm using Claralux as well, I now have an unmovable and even undeletable lantern hovering above the stairs just past the door, I've checked in console, XEdit and Creation Kit but I've no idea what to do, anyone here have any inclination on how to solve this, I have a picture if this would help you to better understand my issue.

Here is the image in case it helps

20161224155707_1.jpg

If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it to the correct area,

Thanks in advance.

if you have not already done so download MFG Console https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/? click on the lantern it should display waht the last esp is for this make a note of formid the look it up in xedit then delete from the esp or just set the flag as disabled?

Edited by Darth_mathias

I've been going through my playthrough, and all seems ok, but I'm running into a problem with followers. I'm playing on Master, and when it's me vs bandits, etc. It's a rough fight, but whenever I bring along NPCs they just shred through everyone. Anyone else getting this, and how do I go about fixing this? I'm wondering if it isn't Wildcat, making it so that my followers do increased damage as well as the enemies?

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it! I have had no issues the last few days and I am ecstatic, i do get a bit of lag in certain places, but it is nothing unbearable. However I currently have the https://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/b3156/evga-gtx-970-ssc-acx-2-0 and I just purchased the https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127943&ignorebbr=1. Do i need to go back and change any files instead of reinstalling the entirety of the guide again? Or is it fine the way it is?

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it! I have had no issues the last few days and I am ecstatic, i do get a bit of lag in certain places, but it is nothing unbearable. However I currently have the https://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/b3156/evga-gtx-970-ssc-acx-2-0 and I just purchased the https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127943&ignorebbr=1. Do i need to go back and change any files instead of reinstalling the entirety of the guide again? Or is it fine the way it is?

you won't need to reinstall any all you will have to do is tweak your ini files and your enb vram.

I've been going through my playthrough, and all seems ok, but I'm running into a problem with followers. I'm playing on Master, and when it's me vs bandits, etc. It's a rough fight, but whenever I bring along NPCs they just shred through everyone. Anyone else getting this, and how do I go about fixing this? I'm wondering if it isn't Wildcat, making it so that my followers do increased damage as well as the enemies?

as far as i know wildcat doesn't change followers (i could be wrong there thou). Not sure how you could fix it either especially for the custom followers.

Hey guys/ladies just so you all know I have had a new project confirmed to start in January which means updates for this guide will likely cease from me so i concentrate on that. I will likely do an updated guide for SSE when when SKSE64 is out and Neo releases his updated version of SRLE.

It been a great ride hope you all enjoy using it thanks for all your enthusiasm and support for this guide.

• +1 1

I just changed the difficulty settings, made it so NPCs and myself dealt the same damage, and reduced the number of followers :-) So, I guess it's fixed! Lol

Anyone have any idea if V17 of Legacy of the Dragonborn is worth upgrading to? My built is mostly stable for now, and I'm contemplating making zero changes, so I can go from the beginning to the end of it, and have fun, instead of spending my time upgrading ordanitor and legacy, etc! Lol

In regards to Darth_Mathias, work comes first, and congratulations for that! I appreciate all the work you've put into this, it's giving me a great deal of pleasure, even tho I'm only level four currently! Lol

It looks beautiful, many deaths are the only thing currently crashing my game (although I got a .nif crash the other day, but reloading fixed it. Looked to be from Immersive Creatures). It's allowing me to play it in the best possible way, and thanks so much for that!

I'm with you, hoping for SKSE64 soon, although it'll likely be many months away! Perhaps some time away will make the game more fun for you when you come back, tho!

Again, thanks so much for all this hard work. Means the world to me, and you have given me many hours of pleasure!

Hey guys/ladies just so you all know I have had a new project confirmed to start in January which means updates for this guide will likely cease from me so i concentrate on that. I will likely do an updated guide for SSE when when SKSE64 is out and Neo releases his updated version of SRLE.

It been a great ride hope you all enjoy using it thanks for all your enthusiasm and support for this guide.

If you need any help just let me know darth I will be happy to help. Also I've added you on my skype if I got the correct one.

Whats is the new Project? Is another guide/pack ?? Thx for this guide!