SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

personally i have always used a combination of Loot to get a rough load order the fine tune with xedit.

did you notice Set global priority for ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp to 76

Yes it is. Shouldn't it sort under Alternate Lives then?

It isn't a huge deal., I can move those mods to where you have them (just have to remember to do it). I don't think the others move enough to create a problem. Or at least I hope they don't.

Edited by rayhne

I mostly use Loot once after finished installing all the mods and then moved it manually by checking in and creating my own CR in xEdit. Thanks to @paul suggesting about this. And now my load order seems stable. Finally can get past level 3 while before I would get crashes 15 minutes playing.

Hey I just wanted to say I am having a great time playing. I am going through and filing out my Dragonborn gallery nicely, my game crashes occasionally (but very rarely), and it is overall a blast.

However as I was going through my gallery I noticed one thing that irked me. When i place my fairies in a jar, fishes as well, and even base game bugs in a jar they are not displaying with the gallery of natural science! They sort fine, they appear proper in there jar, and they are removed from there jars when placed (except vanilla bugs in jars by default). Can anyone tell me what might be causing them not to appear in the displays? I tried reinstalling relinker, but that did not actually do anything, any help you can give would be most appreciative.

P.S. I know my fairies are not displaying in my game riddled with combat, story, and features. I know it is trivial, but the displays look so empty without them.

yeah maybe that is likely cause that was actually created by HiShutup and Ganda so we could do the collectables merge.

My Relinker folder does not contain scripts from Lotd or treasure mods. Is this normal? I can restart my playthrough if needed. I actually plan to test the display before I restart. I found a couple jars. We actually have quite a few esp slots left. Not merging these mod should be fine.

My Relinker folder does not contain scripts from Lotd or treasure mods. Is this normal? I can restart my playthrough if needed. I actually plan to test the display before I restart. I found a couple jars. We actually have quite a few esp slots left. Not merging these mod should be fine.

yes your Relinker output should be overwriting scripts from LOTD, Miscellaneous Merge, Bathing in Skyrim Merge, and iNeed. Yes you con remove that merge as it isn't required but the CR but you'll have to reun Dyndolod and DSR Skyproc pacther

yes your Relinker output should be overwriting scripts from LOTD, Miscellaneous Merge, Bathing in Skyrim Merge, and iNeed. Yes you con remove that merge as it isn't required but the CR but you'll have to reun Dyndolod and DSR Skyproc pacther

Thanks. There is no LOTD scripts in my Relinker output folder???? I think this could be a problem.

EDIT - Typo

Edited by darkside

yeah maybe that is likely cause that was actually created by HiShutup and Ganda so we could do the collectables merge.

Oh whoops it is not ReLinker. Sorry false alarm :D

Restringer: Use of this utility is not recommended. Using this will edit and recompile scripts which in many cases can break a mod and certainly has the potential to break a save in progress.

Edited by reddvilzz

Dear Darth, i know that you are not adding contents to this guide at present, but would you consider a new flora mod called Flora mod collection by Renthall311, uploaded by Elina666(sorry not sure how to find the http address....new on nexus).I think it would go well with SFO,verdant,grim grass etc, but obviously compatibility will need to be checked

Berndaroy