SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Install mature skin, remove all references from the cr and then use clean masters from the right click menu.

If you removed all references to mature skin properly it'll be gone from masters and you can disable it.

Well, you could also redo the cr from scratch but the former will probably be faster.

Edited by Taverius

aperently the mods: Bijin Wives Customizer and Bijin All in One-2016 are nto in the Integration guide, at least i didn't find them, where in the left side of mod organizer should it go?

and the Fading Pride - SRLE Extended Edition file is on 1.2 now, so that should be also updated in guide I think

the Bijin Wive customizer is no long needed now that fading pride has been updated I must of forgot to remove it. and yes i have again forgotten to add bijin all in on the the install guide.

BCS patches are for other mods (not included in LOTD) that require books conflict resolving.

Since BCS is included in LOTD and sirjesto already made a patch for CCOR - LOTD i don't think there is a need for a BCS - CCOR patch.

EDIT: looked again in xEdit. There are 3 books edits by BCS - CCOR patch that are already included in the LOTD CCOR patch (now in LOTD Patches merge)

Edited by paul666root