SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

With SR:LE already installed, what do you guys think would be the best way ton install SRLE:Extended LOTD ? Check each mod one by one in MO ? Do you think some mods need to be reinstalled with the correct patches compared to SR:LE and by doing that we expose ourselves to some mistakes ?

With SR:LE already installed, what do you guys think would be the best way ton install SRLE:Extended LOTD ? Check each mod one by one in MO ? Do you think some mods need to be reinstalled with the correct patches compared to SR:LE and by doing that we expose ourselves to some mistakes ?

the way ihave was to create a new profile in my MO and deactivate all mods a reactivating them section by section and reinstall some mods as it went along. but please do bear in mind the new guide is a WIP there is currently no CR yet built for this guide.

the way ihave was to create a new profile in my MO and deactivate all mods a reactivating them section by section and reinstall some mods as it went along. but please do bear in mind the new guide is a WIP there is currently no CR yet built for this guide.

I'm not sure how much space you have on your computer but for now I have MO on mine twice. Once for SRLE Legendary & SRLE Extended. And the second MO is for SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn. That may change in time, but lately I have been to busy to keep up with changes and have tried this method out. Maybe its easier maybe its more work I'm not sure yet.

I'm not sure how much space you have on your computer but for now I have MO on mine twice. Once for SRLE Legendary & SRLE Extended. And the second MO is for SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn. That may change in time, but lately I have been to busy to keep up with changes and have tried this method out. Maybe its easier maybe its more work I'm not sure yet.

this is actually what i have done for now while I am building and tweaking