SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Someone in AAE mod thread posted this about the Noob version compatibility with Bring your silver:

Also Alex9ndre posted a list of issues in the current AAE versions resistance perks. I think I'm going to go with the Noob version and let Bring your silver handle the resistances entirely.

You won't be able to tell by looking in xEdit. The conflicts are design issues (AAE adds creature resistances while BYS adds player debuffs), not direct confilcts.  I have no reason to believe that the conflicts have been resolved, yet, but it looks like Alex9ndre may be working on a solution, given his recent posts to the AAE thread.

Sure, I can give that a shot. Admittedly, I have much to learn about Xedit. To more fully elaborate now that I am home: I went to USLEEP's records for solitude exterior. This consisted of single records that neither conflicted with Skyrim.esm or were conflicting with esp's downstream. I forwarded the entire worldspace to the cr patch. This turned the records green. I then jumped to that copied worldspace in the cr patch, and removed the FormID's for just the trees I wanted to remove, leaving the rest intact. The only effect this had was to turn those FormIDs back to white in the USLEEP patch, leaving them without conflict, and thus persisting in the worldspace. I really didn't think that would work and it didn't, I was just experimenting. Now what you suggest does make sense. I was not aware that I could flag a FormID as disabled. That would created a conflict, and actually get rid of the aforementioned trees. I will try that out in a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What you did here is practically forwarded those records to cr and then removed them. So in the end you did nothing. How jd said it works.

Hi, I do not know how important is this but none of those entries exists in my TES5Edit

for caribougone.esp

Solution: Delete the wild tree and cloud edit.

Load in xEdit caribougone.esp
Search for caribougone.esp \ Tree \ 000AAE8B <TreeTundraShrub10>
Right click on 000AAE8B and Remove
Search for caribougone.esp \ Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ 00000D74 \ Persistent \ 0010E709
Right click on 0010E709 and Remove
Save and Exit

I checked carefully and there is not a single tree named *tundra*

the entry worldspace in neither there

Are you editing the esp from the Custom Placed Trees Megapatch? And not from Caribougone mod...

looks like we may need to remove the following file from Caribou Gone \Meshes\lod\solitude\sbardscollegetower_lod.nif

looks like we may need to remove the following file from Caribou Gone \Meshes\lod\solitude\sbardscollegetower_lod.nif

I will post info then. Can someone confirm this ingame?

I don't know what i am missing or doing wrong, after installing "Unique Flowers and Plants" I went to the cleaning process, loaded only the "Unique Flowers & Plants.esp" and try to apply the script

This script is not present int the scripts available, I downloaded and reinstalled the MXPF from link you provided, and this script is not present, see this picture - https://imgur.com/a/V22td

That script is not present in none of the two possible downloadable files from the link provided.

What i am doing wrong?

You need this

Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records

Author: Hishutup

What you did here is practically forwarded those records to cr and then removed them. So in the end you did nothing. How jd said it works.

Are you editing the esp from the Custom Placed Trees Megapatch? And not from Caribougone mod...

Yep, figured that out when I did it. As I said, I didn't think it would work, but I couldn't know until I tried. Can't learn without trying and sometimes failing. I applied the method he laid out, and it worked. Solved the problem without editing the mod directly, and learned something new.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey Paul, how do you manage the CR for 2 NPC retextures (NPC Overhaul and Windsong) ? I'm quite curious.

The new Ultimate NPC Overhaul II looks good but it requires more than KS Hairdos and Eyes of Beauty. I think it would be a pain to do a CR on it I'm guessing.

This is on hold for this week. Cant enter game.

Same with ultimate npc.

Two odd things just happened. A plague dragon attacked me, and its breath did zero damage. Eventually he started shouting and that did some harm, as did his physical attacks.

Also, after the dragon died, with a whole animated death scene, it didn't do that whole dissolving thing and i didn't get a soul. I reloaded the fight and killed it using magic (the first time was with a weapon), and I got the soul.

Not sure if this has to do with all the CRs and merged patches or a bug with DD, AAE or one of the other monster mods...

Anyone using SkyTweak on LoTD? Could it help improving the balance of the game?

You should check out the reddit post i link below.  I think it could be useful.. Dunc is currently experimenting with it in his new playthrough..  He's not exactly running srle lotd though so someone closer to base experimenting would be nice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/47ea59/elite5472s_smug_guide_to_skytweaking_and_hard_but/

You should check out the reddit post i link below.  I think it could be useful.. Dunc is currently experimenting with it in his new playthrough..  He's not exactly running srle lotd though so someone closer to base experimenting would be nice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/47ea59/elite5472s_smug_guide_to_skytweaking_and_hard_but/

Oh that's interesting. I'll try and follow the post for setting it up. Thanks

Anyone using SkyTweak on LoTD? Could it help improving the balance of the game?

I have been think SkyTweak could be useful and aid balancing for a while but ever got around to tying it out and i am unlikely to for the foreseeable future however if you if it useful and find a setup that work well with SRLE Extended LoTD I suggest you make a recommendation to Paul.