SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

It is my understanding the version from Legacy patch central is the CCOR version.

You're totally right, my bad.

I think we might need to use the version from the True Orcish and Daedric Weapons folder though, to match CCOR options. But it is very possible I could be wrong on that, too, lol. Definitely would not surprise me. :-D

You're totally right, my bad.

I think we might need to use the version from the True Orcish and Daedric Weapons folder though, to match CCOR options. But it is very possible I could be wrong on that, too, lol. Definitely would not surprise me. :-D

i think you're right on this... i think we need the esp in that folder

I think I'll stick with 15.3.4 until v16 comes out..

this is my thought too

Only from Lotd guide and because there are numerous additions and because there were not so immersive

try downloading manually not through MO

You could but they were not so immersive... anyway would not affect me as i'm using UUNP armors.

Im curious, what body and skin are you using for UUNP, I've been thinking of changing to add some variety.  I've been using unp/unpb...well forever, and from what I have seen there are some really nice uunp armors out there.

Im curious, what body and skin are you using for UUNP, I've been thinking of changing to add some variety.  I've been using unp/unpb...well forever, and from what I have seen there are some really nice uunp armors out there.

well the body is UUNP(Unified UNP) i'm testing now the preset 7BUNP and still using mature skins for now... i will also try sg renewal and fair skin 

well the body is UUNP(Unified UNP) i'm testing now the preset 7BUNP and still using mature skins for now... i will also try sg renewal and fair skin 

okay,  I was looking Herodeleyenda's uunp body or the uunp aio from that "other" site.  I to am looking at sg renewal and fair skin.  Maybe Herodeleyenda's skin also.  Thanks.

I wrote in the legacy of dragonborn patch central thread and they told me that all other patches on the mod page but the main are for the beta versions, and should not be used if we are using LegacyV15.3 core 2k texture main files and V15.3.4, we should just use Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Collection v15.3xFINAL and Book Covers Skyrim - Legacy Compatibility Patches and then can be merged in this order:

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp
DBM_SCCR_Patch.esp
DBM_IA_Patch.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
DBM_HeavyArmory_Patch.esp
DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp
DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp
DBM_RSChildren.esp
DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
BCS - CCOR Patch.esp
TCIY-BCS Patch.esp

Edited by minos55

I wrote in the legacy of dragonborn patch central thread and they told me that all other patches on the mod page but the main are for the beta versions, and should not be used if we are using LegacyV15.3 core 2k texture main files and V15.3.4, we should just use Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Collection v15.3xFINAL and Book Covers Skyrim - Legacy Compatibility Patches and then can be merged in this order:

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp

DBM_SCCR_Patch.esp

DBM_IA_Patch.esp

DBM_HeavyArmory_Patch.esp

DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp

DBM_CACO_Patch.esp

DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp

DBM_RSChildren.esp

DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp

BCS - CCOR Patch.esp

TCIY-BCS Patch.esp

My bad PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp should not be in merge

I think you have the wrong heavy armory patch listed since we are using both IW and IA we need to have DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp which also requires DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp.

Edit: MY bad we are not using Immersive Weapons, I thought we were (We should us IW though as LoTD takes several of the weapons off of the lvl list and places them as unique artifacts to discover).

Edited by InstantKor

I think you have the wrong heavy armory patch listed since we are using both IW and IA we need to have DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp which also requires DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp.

Edit: MY bad we are not using Immersive Weapons, I thought we were (We should us IW though as LoTD takes several of the weapons off of the lvl list and places them as unique artifacts to discover).

I used IW a long time ago and did not like it