SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

OK thanks so the issue is indeed the New Tree and Flora Merge I will have to talk to the testing team about it.

Edit: OK I will await the conclusion on your new test before I make an executive decision.

also as you're on it one more thing you could test for me is to copy the general asset in Merge Plugins (which we don't currently do for this merge)

Currently generating DynDOLOD as we speak. Also, do you mean not using the Trees and Flora esps folder and instead, using the esps straight from the mod folders themselves so the general assets are copied? I imagine that'd make a pretty big file, but I can test it out and let you know.

Currently generating DynDOLOD as we speak. Also, do you mean not using the Trees and Flora esps folder and instead, using the esps straight from the mod folders themselves so the general assets are copied? I imagine that'd make a pretty big file, but I can test it out and let you know.

yes try that and let me know what happens I am working on a a theory currently going around my head. I would do that myself but i currently don't the new landscape setup on my machine.

I can't imagine that UG adds any more assets since Verdant started using that as a base and already covers way more of Skyrim than it should with a huge set of grasses and plants.  If it does I'm sure it's not a consequential amount.  Right now I see 4 mods for grasses alone and several for trees, including two different versions of SFO.

UG adds around 75 more grass textures than Verdant has and they are quite fine to use together.  I have UG loading before Verdant on both the Left and Right sides of MO. Never had any issues and it looks great with the right .ini settings.

So I made sure that I used the ESPs provided in Trees Megapatch and rebuilt DynDOLOD. Those LODs were still missing. So I think it's safe to say that there's something up with the merge. Even if ReLinker is used. I will now try copying general assets and rebuilding DynDOLOD.

OK before you rebuild dyndolod make sure to place the tree megre After EVT so the EVT billboard are overwriting it.

Yo Jailhouse, thanks a ton for the detailed testing. :)

No problem! I'm just about to merge all the plugins with general assets included. Then I'll have to leave. I'll report back 3-4 hours later. 

@DarkladyLexy

So what I'll do is, after the merge I'll re-order them like this

EVT

Tree Merge

EVT Billboards

Right?

Edited by Jailhouseblues

i think i know what the problem is but i'm not sure. In caribougone there is no dds file gkbtreeaspen04_00023114.dds with the proper txt file for LOD generation. I think we need to generate lod file for gkbtreeaspen04.

mmmm sounds like something for you and the testing team to investigate cos i don't know how to do that.

Or could we not just delete the reference from the plugin in tes5edit to that file?

Edited by DarkladyLexy