SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Whoh...looks awesome.  is that Vividian?

I'd rather not totally de-rail this thread again right now, especially while so many people are looking for help with the upgrade.  Hop over to the srle smc thread and we can chat about it or send me a pm :)  In short though, no.. it's not vividian.

I think the guide is fine as is for a first time installer... It was only confusing when updating since if you installed srlex a good while ago you don't think to go back and look at the SRLE base to remember it had it's own version of sfo.. and that you have to cut out various textures/meshes from it...  Atleast that's the trouble I ran into.  Then again it could just be becuase i'm so far diverged from the pack.

i understand... but that's why we have the integration guide so that you know what to remove or not from SRLE base

will do thanks alot

you're welcome

• +1 1

i understand... but that's why we have the integration guide so that you know what to remove or not from SRLE base

For sure... I 100% agree.  The fact that we're running two full versions of SFO just wasn't intuitive which threw it all for a loop during the upgrade.  Once I realized what was going on it was pretty straight forward.

personally not a fan of vurts grasses.. wondering if instead of SFO on steroids one could install Unbelievable Grass 2 as it uses the same tweak from the original Grass on steroids mod? and if doing so would one have to update the conflict resolution at all?

I haven't actually looked but i'd be very surprised if there's any CR going on related to the grass mod changes.  Just open the CR guide and search for trees merged  

I'm sure that one could swap in verdant/whatever they wanted and adjust the settings for personal fps needs.  

I personally haven't used UG2 but I know Verdant merges cleanly just like SFO on Steroids.  I say just go for it... worst that happens is you re-do the merge afterwards to revert back ya know?  Don't bother re-running dyndolod or anything like that while testing.   Shouldn't take more than 10-15m to get your answer.

Edited by jdsmith2816

got a question,,

im using MO,,, and,,, just call me dumb,, but after having modded,,, installed,, deleted, moved,,, renamed and stoff like that in mo.

well.... how importent is the order of the LEFT box in MO,,,, i get it that the right one "load" order is VERy importent,,, but how about the left.

i know this link https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Integration_guide

but does that show from top to bottom number 1 to 900  ?

i know everyone probbaly know this,, but i dont,,, yet sorry

cheers

Canadus

don't remove anything from SFO 2,5b you need everything including billboards and the main. Is the guide not clear enough ? i need imputs on this because maybe we didn't write something clear enough

It is confusing when you say "do not install the following" and then you list the esps. When installing with MO, and following those directions, I would click manual, and unclick the esp so as to "not install it." So your instructions should read, Post installation: Move esp to it's own folder or something.

got a question,,

im using MO,,, and,,, just call me dumb,, but after having modded,,, installed,, deleted, moved,,, renamed and stoff like that in mo.

well.... how importent is the order of the LEFT box in MO,,,, i get it that the right one "load" order is VERy importent,,, but how about the left.

i know this link https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Integration_guide

but does that show from top to bottom number 1 to 900  ?

i know everyone probbaly know this,, but i dont,,, yet sorry

cheers

Canadus

The left pane is important for texture, mesh, script overwrites.