SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Nice integration Paul and Darth. I will surely have a look at it although I have this feeling that I will need some major CK patching to bring it up to my current mod list.

What strikes weird though is the choice of Immersive Fallen Trees...a mod that apart from the ITMs it has (the easy part), has also 16 deleted navneshes!!! Not exactly my cup of tea!

I have to second the questionability of including the navmeshed IFT in this pack, as it does some navmesh changes all over the place, which I have discovered are huge pains when trying to add things like house mods.   However, the non-navmeshed IFT is fine - it justs adds some new objects, and in the rare instance that you find a fallen tree blocking something, you can always delete it using the console.   The only disadvantage of the non-navmeshed version is that followers can't uses the new trees as bridges, they way you can; they have to swim or teleport across.  I would strongly suggest only using the non-navmeshed version in this guide.

you will both find I have actually recommended the main file and not the optional navmeshed one. This was one Hishy Recommendation if you don't want to use you don't have it shoudln't break anything dropping it

Also, similar issue on Aetherial Crown...the CCF Improved Artifacts Patch is installed as a seperate "optional" mod in SRLE.  When u do the LotD Weapons and Armor merge it's just merging the ESP and no assets, so you can't deactivate either mod post-merge or it ends up wrong.   I think the only way to do this right is to merge CCF Improved Artifacts Patch into main Aetherial Crown mod?

Darth...would u rather us PM you any issues we find, or add to this thread?

Thx

yes PM me any issue you spot and i'll sort then out at some point.

we do not use the navmeshed version of IFT... if you look carefully we use the 1.6 version and the navmeshed version is 1.7

yes we need to make that clearer

Two days without updating and tadam, You have to update half of the guide

Last time I started a playthrough using SRLE i decided to copy my whole MO directory to ModOrganizer - Live Updates  so that I had my actual playthrough safe and uninterupted in the original ModOrganizer folder but could keep an installation fully up to date as it was being changed so that I wouldn't have as much work to do all at once when I wrapped up whater my goals were for the current playthrough at the time...  When done with current play through and ready for some other one replace mods and profiles folder with the one from the live update install...  

----

Board won't let me start a new post until edit time on this one times out i guess?  Anyways... Is relinker modifying things other than scripts in-place or should my relinker folder contain more than just scripts?  Since the description specifically mentions lods and the trees mod I thought that maybe I should see lod data in there in addition to scripts.

Edited by jdsmith2816

The instructions for Unique Flowers are a bit confusing, it says to clean the ITMS, then apply filter for cleaning and wait until finished processing, then right click and remove identical to master records(which are ITMs correct?) Here's what I did, I applied the Hishy script, saved, then applied filter for cleaning, selected remove "identical to master records", once it finished I saved and exited. Did I do it right?

Edited by Relentless757

Vigor just updated (I know it was dropped) and seems to be pushing it's stamina drain mechanics, likely to differentiate from WC.  Most of it sounds pretty cool, but there are some complaints about papyrus log spamming in the posts, and the changes do sound a little script-intensive.  I like its injuries system much better, and still like it's effects on stamina and movement, but the amount of overlap and the fact that Vigor has simplified it's injuries, as well as getting maybe a little over-involved in the stamina bit... I'm dropping it too.

Which leaves me feeling like I've got a major hole in my gameplay though.  Chesko was talking about doing an injuries mod at one point, one that could hook into his proposed 'Vitality' system for Last Seed would be my ideal.  I will never understand people that want an injuries mod without any necessity to manage injuries.  That is the entire point of an injuries system! It's supposed to be different from regular damage, with longer-lasting effects and the need to manage it differently, not just an extra type of damage + an extra effect.  Anyway.  I need a good injury mod and a lightweight stamina/movement mod now :(  

About to install this 'which trees? all the trees' insanity to see how it looks.

The instructions for Unique Flowers are a bit confusing, it says to clean the ITMS, then apply filter for cleaning and wait until finished processing, then right click and remove identical to master records(which are ITMs correct?) Here's what I did, I applied the Hishy script, saved, then applied filter for cleaning, selected remove "identical to master records", once it finished I saved and exited. Did I do it right?

yes

hi guys.

thanks for updating your guide again.

i just,,,,, need some kind of way to see what is changed....

like what should i remove and what should i add.

looking at the guide i can see what should bee there NOW,, not what was there and need to be removed..

meaby its just me that cant see it the way you do.

any advice ?

cheers

Canadus