SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

almost done....weeeeee!

potential guide issue...

Main - Female Blades Light Armor

Update - Midguard for all Body Types 

Install guide has it as 2 separate mods.  If you do it as 2 separate mods it won't get all the needed assets when you do the Weapons and Armors Merged then deactivate "both" mods.  I know by SRLE rules updates are supposed to be merged, just the install guide isn't consistent and I for one use that a lot.

Thx

almost done....weeeeee!

potential guide issue...

Install guide has it as 2 separate mods.  If you do it as 2 separate mods it won't get all the needed assets when you do the Weapons and Armors Merged then deactivate "both" mods.  I know by SRLE rules updates are supposed to be merged, just the install guide isn't consistent and I for one use that a lot.

Thx

Make sure you've refreshed recently... the whole landscape section was just replaced.

almost done....weeeeee!

potential guide issue...

Thx

fixed thanks for pointing it out.

Integration guide looks like below.. the old set of SFO in the middle should be removed I believe?

• Tamriel Reloaded Trees
  • Caribou Gone
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular Edition
  • Custom Placed Trees Megapatch
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul Billboards
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul - Large Juniper Trees
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul - Tall Pines (Scots Pine Replacement)
  • SFO on Steroids
  • Enhanced Vanilla Trees
  • Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards
  • Immersive Fallen Trees Mod
  • Trees Merged
Im just a little sad to see one of my core mods is removed from the pack and that is Loot and Degradation.

One of the reasons this is a core mod for me is that this is the only mod to my knowledge that make npc's pick up loot from their own dead targets. This partly remove the endless looting after larger battles where player is free to take loot from all dead bodies. This touch into one of the flawed mechanics in skyrim, endless loot that make player rich in very short time. Morroloot and scarity fix this issues in many areas of the game but larger battles is still an issue. It also give npc's a more interesting personality where they also value loot from their enemy and giving game a more alive feel.

I read from other posts here that there is some issues with scripts and if so is this confirmed? And is this script issues related to degradation or looting, and is it possible to only use the looting part of the mod without any issues?

I use Loot and Degradation without noticeable issues.  In fact just last night, I stumbled upon a stormcloak v imperial battle.  The stormcloaks won and walked away with some of them sporting new imperial shields, helmets, or other armor as spoils of war.  Fantastic!

Integration guide looks like below.. the old set of SFO in the middle should be removed I believe?

• Tamriel Reloaded Trees
  • Caribou Gone
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul
  • SFO on Steroids
  • Enhanced Vanilla Trees
  • Trees Merged

no they should not be removed. We also use the SFO 2.5b.

i will fix the integration they should be cyan.

Also, similar issue on Aetherial Crown...the CCF Improved Artifacts Patch is installed as a seperate "optional" mod in SRLE.  When u do the LotD Weapons and Armor merge it's just merging the ESP and no assets, so you can't deactivate either mod post-merge or it ends up wrong.   I think the only way to do this right is to merge CCF Improved Artifacts Patch into main Aetherial Crown mod?

Darth...would u rather us PM you any issues we find, or add to this thread?

Thx

Edited by Gutmaw

ok i checked the integration guide. It's ok as it is.

let me clarify. we use all these mods.

• Tamriel Reloaded Trees
  • Caribou Gone
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul
  • SFO on Steroids
  • Enhanced Vanilla Trees
  • Trees Merged

after you install them remove the esps from Caribou Gone, Tamriel reloaded trees, Skyrim flora overhaul regular edition (1.91). Copy the esps from Skyrim flora overhaul (2.5b), SFO on steroids, Custom placed trees megapatch (this has 4 esps), Immersive fallen trees and EVT into a separate mod folder. Leave all assets (all mods installed and checked) in MO. Merge the esps you copied in the separate mod folder.

Is important to place them exactly as in the integration guide in left pane (for the LODs).

then use the ReLinker to make the LODs compatibile with the new merged trees mod. Place relinker output before Dyndolod texgen. Then do dyndolod.

Relinker needs to be ran everytime you make the Treess merge(for update for example)

Edited by paul666root

Nice integration Paul and Darth. I will surely have a look at it although I have this feeling that I will need some major CK patching to bring it up to my current mod list.

What strikes weird though is the choice of Immersive Fallen Trees...a mod that apart from the ITMs it has (the easy part), has also 16 deleted navneshes!!! Not exactly my cup of tea!

What strikes weird though is the choice of Immersive Fallen Trees...a mod that apart from the ITMs it has (the easy part), has also 16 deleted navneshes!!! Not exactly my cup of tea!

I have to second the questionability of including the navmeshed IFT in this pack, as it does some navmesh changes all over the place, which I have discovered are huge pains when trying to add things like house mods.   However, the non-navmeshed IFT is fine - it justs adds some new objects, and in the rare instance that you find a fallen tree blocking something, you can always delete it using the console.   The only disadvantage of the non-navmeshed version is that followers can't uses the new trees as bridges, they way you can; they have to swim or teleport across.  I would strongly suggest only using the non-navmeshed version in this guide.

I have to second the questionability of including the navmeshed IFT in this pack, as it does some navmesh changes all over the place, which I have discovered are huge pains when trying to add things like house mods.   However, the non-navmeshed IFT is fine - it justs adds some new objects, and in the rare instance that you find a fallen tree blocking something, you can always delete it using the console.   The only disadvantage of the non-navmeshed version is that followers can't uses the new trees as bridges, they way you can; they have to swim or teleport across.  I would strongly suggest only using the non-navmeshed version in this guide.

The suggested 1.6 version is the non-navmeshed version.

Edited by jdsmith2816