SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm looking to free up a little room in my LO, wondering why 3DNPC patches don't seem to be merged in the guide?  Is there a reason not to?  I'm thinking 3DNPCEFF/3DNPC CCOR/Follwer Perks Addon/Alternative Locations and then renaming to 3DNPC CCOR for compatibility with the CCOR lvl list patch...

You could merge even the lvl list patch..but look for the order in the right pane and maybe some CRing between them..also bash tags delev names stats

Edited by mavanaic

Going through the conflicts still unchanged with the patches, found another 1 I want to ask if we need to fix?

000162BB Atlas Legendary and Soljund's Sinkhole

00016385 Atlas Legendary and Whistling mine

0002D4E0 Atlas Legendary and Inigo

000278DD Atlas Legendary and Inigo

02000BB5 Atlas Legendary and MLU

Edited by minos55

Sorry for double post but in the conflict guide it says this

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block -1, -1 \ Sub-Block -2, -3 \ 00009C81 <FalkreathExterior05> \ Temporary \ XX012F0A

XX= Index of Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp then edit Record Flags - Initially Disabled to Initially Disabled.
  • Problem Resolved: Stone Wall from Enhanced Landscapes - Merged needed to be removed.

there is no record of that in Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp because we removed it in the guide

Open TES5Edit then select Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp and click [OK].Navigate to Enahnced Landscape > Worldspace > Tamriel > Block -1, -1 > Sub-Block -1, -3.Right Click on the following Formids:00009C80 <Falkreath Exterior 01> and select "Remove"00009C7F <Falkreath Exterior 02> and select "Remove" 00009C5E <Falkreath Exterior 03> and select "Remove"00009C5F <Falkreath Exterior 04> and select "Remove"
Navigate to Enahnced Landscape > Worldspace > Tamriel > Block -1, -1 > Sub-Block -2, -3.00009C81 <Falkreath Exterior 05>> and select "Remove"00009C60 <Falkreath Exterior 06> and select "Remove"
Edited by minos55

I get invisible textures from optimizing Immersive Weapons.

I fixed it by making sure the m.dds textures arent selected for optimization

only do the .dds and n.dds

not sure what the m.dds are.....i dont know anything about texture types or optimizing them. (maybe mip maps)

anyways i just made sure to not optimize those and from what i can tell so far...no more issues. 

EDIT: nvm i see you didnt unpack bsa...we had completely different issues. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

Question about Disparity's (maybe Wildcat's?) Starting point distribution. Is it recommended to change this stat in the beginning? I find that followers are outranking my skills, and carrying fights.

Again, I forgot whether it was Wildcat or Disparity that has this feature when I started the post lol.

I don't know why I have like 15 fps in solitude..

have you tried my force Vsync through your driver? (Please note we have a Nvidia GTX 980ti not sure how it works on AMD)?

Going through the conflicts still unchanged with the patches, found another 1 I want to ask if we need to fix?

000162BB Atlas Legendary and Soljund's Sinkhole

00016385 Atlas Legendary and Whistling mine

0002D4E0 Atlas Legendary and Inigo

000278DD Atlas Legendary and Inigo

02000BB5 Atlas Legendary and MLU

i will look into these we maybe able to get away with a simple loot rule.

Sorry Guys and Gals, but i have a bit of a strange one. Followed SRLE Extended - LOTD, started a new game, created a new charactor, and went into MCM menu to adjust certain mods. But i find i have 2 Complete Alchemy and 2 Complete Crafting menus. Exit game and check both CACO and CCOR in both the left and right panes of MO that i havent two .esps of same mods loaded, but i have only one of each. Deleted both mods and patches, and rebuilt them. Started new game but the same result. Can i continue to play with 2 MCM menus or will i run into problems? Any feed back is welcome and a very big thank you!!!!!

Yours sincerely

Berndaroy

BlkJeff, on 21 Aug 2016 - 5:22 PM, said: BlkJeff, on 21 Aug 2016 - 5:22 PM, said:

Question about Disparity's (maybe Wildcat's?) Starting point distribution. Is it recommended to change this stat in the beginning? I find that followers are outranking my skills, and carrying fights.

Again, I forgot whether it was Wildcat or Disparity that has this feature when I started the post lol.

Have a search of this forum thread, the varying options have been discussed.

I was thinking of trying this mod to give an option for toning down the followers - anyone have any experience with it? (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64530/?)

berndaroy, on 21 Aug 2016 - 5:46 PM, said:

Sorry Guys and Gals, but i have a bit of a strange one. Followed SRLE Extended - LOTD, started a new game, created a new charactor, and went into MCM menu to adjust certain mods. But i find i have 2 Complete Alchemy and 2 Complete Crafting menus. Exit game and check both CACO and CCOR in both the left and right panes of MO that i havent two .esps of same mods loaded, but i have only one of each. Deleted both mods and patches, and rebuilt them. Started new game but the same result. Can i continue to play with 2 MCM menus or will i run into problems? Any feed back is welcome and a very big thank you!!!!!

Yours sincerely

Berndaroy

Did you install the patches as separate mods on the left hand side from the main mod and then merge and deactivate these, or were the patch esps in with the main mod when you merged them. (possibly then copying the MCM part to the merge and having that as well as the main mod active). Dunno, just a thought.

Edit - Above post got there first on this one.

Edited by cccow

No the main .esp was not merged with the patches, and yes in seperate mods as per instructions on SRLE Extended LOTD page, and yes patches deactiveted after merge. Hence why i deleted the merges and rebuilt them on a fresh game. I'll have to go though again with a fine tooth comb

Berndaroy

Curious how people play with their mod settings....

What are people selecting for  Treasures of Skyrim? Lore or non lore?

ICW should have its setting to turn off all the free XP.

Timing is everything ... given how pathetic and weak one is at 9th level, and how unpleasant vampires are now, its eems that should be delayed a bit.

What else do people change?