SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Man, the last dragon fight I had was the worst. Thing wouldn't land at all until about 20 minutes into the fight. Luckily it was low enough to where I was able to finish it off. My previous two fights weren't like that at all, and playing as a 2 handed warrior, I hope this doesn't become a reoccurring issue. Probably would've lasted longer if I didn't have 2 followers using ranged combat.  I changed the dragon behavior in the DD MCM to "Less flying", which should hopefully help.

Man, the last dragon fight I had was the worst. Thing wouldn't land at all until about 20 minutes into the fight. Luckily it was low enough to where I was able to finish it off. My previous two fights weren't like that at all, and playing as a 2 handed warrior, I hope this doesn't become a reoccurring issue. Probably would've lasted longer if I didn't have 2 followers using ranged combat.  I changed the dragon behavior in the DD MCM to "Less flying", which should hopefully help.

Sirjesto has tweaked dragons Levels for the latest AAE Merged patch but I am still awating him to upload this updated version.

I will also add your less flying suggestion.

Seems that I can't craft Ebony, Dragonbone, Stalhrim...armors..this is weird I've 100 smithing and all the perks..

interest maybe there's is a conflict that needs resolving that I have missed.

Sirjesto has tweaked dragons Levels for the latest AAE Merged patch but I am still awating him to upload this updated version.

I will also add your less flying suggestion.

interest maybe there's is a conflict that needs resolving that I have missed.

I think this is from MUS:

• Ebony equipment, and any recipe that involves Ebony, can only be crafted at the Skyforge or Gloombound Forge.
  • Daedric equipment can only be crafted by a master smith who discovers the otherworldly secrets to its creation...

Dunno where I can craft dragonbone thou..

Edited by mavanaic

I think this is from MUS:

• Ebony equipment, and any recipe that involves Ebony, can only be crafted at the Skyforge or Gloombound Forge.
  • Daedric equipment can only be crafted by a master smith who discovers the otherworldly secrets to its creation...

Dunno where I can craft dragonbone thou..

have you tried that?

ughhhh I'm not sure what's causing this but my game is beginning to constantly freeze, sometimes to the point where I have to close the game. This is mainly when I travel to a city(Riften/Solitude so far are the worst). The only thing that I can think of his having 3 followers with me is the cause, because it hasn't really done this before.

Computer specs for reference

GTX 960 4GB

Intel i5-3570k 3.6GHz

8GB DDR 2400 RAM

Reduce noble skyrim and vivid landscapes to 1k textures. Thats what i did and my VRAM peaks around 3.2 Compromise on texture resolution whereever possible.

if you didnt do it installing neos base guide make sure you have optimized vanilla textures installed as well. The High res DLC in particular look like crap and are very wasteful of vram. 

Also did 1k for realistic water. I also choose the "Low" preset for DynDOLOD and choose 128 for the TexGen LOD. 

My game doesnt freeze but for some reason i do get the occasional infinite loading screen every now and then. 

Another thing to get smoother performance is to make sure your enblocal.ini is configured right.

If your on windows 8 or 10 with a 4gb card you have 3714 available VRAM. I also set compression to true. I find it gives me smoother gameplay (less stuttering). 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

Reduce noble skyrim and vivid landscapes to 1k textures. Thats what i did and my VRAM peaks around 3.2 Compromise on texture resolution whereever possible.

if you didnt do it installing neos base guide make sure you have optimized vanilla textures installed as well. The High res DLC in particular look like crap and are very wasteful of vram. 

Also did 1k for realistic water. I also choose the "Low" preset for DynDOLOD and choose 128 for the TexGen LOD. 

My game doesnt freeze but for some reason i do get the occasional infinite loading screen every now and then. 

Another thing to get smoother performance is to make sure your enblocal.ini is configured right.

If your on windows 8 or 10 with a 4gb card you have 3714 available VRAM. I also set compression to true. I find it gives me smoother gameplay (less stuttering). 

Already reduced Vivid Landscapes and Noble Skyrim to 1k, which helped a lot. Also got rid of Vurt's 4k foliage and the 4k green pine retexture, which probably helped the most.

Followed neos guide as well so all vanilla textures are optimized.

My game has been stable for the most part except when initially entering holds/towns, but I'll consider choosing the low preset for DynDOLOD. Not sure if my water is already 1k but I'll double check.

Wait...so I've had my VRAM set to 4064 this whole time. I'll change that and see if it makes a difference.

Edited by Relentless757

Are you forgetting that one other thing besides skyrim is running too? Windows it self takes memory as well which is where the 350 comes from.

Exactly. Thank you. 

Realistic water has 3 options: High (1k), Medium (512), Low (256).  Are you saying that you used the "High" 1k textures?

The ENB textures has a 2k option if i remember right.

Neo says to choose the high option in the guide. I dont really remember what resolution that is. I only mentioned it just in case he picked 2k. 

If on Windows 8 or 10 you have 4064 available video memory for DX9. If you set it to 3714 you are wasting 350 MB for no reason

4064-350=3714. Thats the correct formula for windows 8 and 10 users. I learned that straight from this site lol. A link is also in neos guide......if things have changed then i stand corrected. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

Looks like I'll be changing VRAM back to 3714 after all lol. Bigger issue though, Aela has yet again lost her face and hair textures. My NPC Retextures Merged turned out to be the problem, so I decided to remove Bijin All in One esp and replace it with the separate esp's(NPC's, Wives, Warmaidens, Serana, Valerica). Remade the merge and it worked. Strange.

EDIT: Textures work fine, but now her lips won't move. RIP

Edited by Relentless757