SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Considering removing myself.  Such a great feature, but yeah even when it was working 'properly' I noticed a fair number of minor bugs, and it's one less mod with an active script.  Think I just convinced myself.

yep and with as heavy as Script Load as SRLE Extended LOTD the less scripts firing the better.

Yes i switched the the performance version now downgraded LOTD to the 1K optimized textures pulled the 4K vurts foliage downgraded all of Kajuan to 2K and I am now sitting between 3.6-3.8GB.

I relies that with 6GB I don't really have to worry about running out of VRAM but I do know not everyone has that much so I am trying to keep things below 4GB.

I might try the performance version of Skysight skins next just to see how much that saves.

If I pull 4k vurts foliage will I need to re-run DynDOLOD?

Hey guys/ladies I have trying ti figure this out I an currently stand by the Signpost look toward the entrance of Falkreath and frame is terrible 30fps but if you lift the cameras slightly it rock back up to 60fps. Now if you stand and the entrance and look towards the signpost it is 60fps its really bugging me a need to stabilize things so any suggestions would be good. I so far tried pulled Enhanced Landscape, Enhanced vanilla trees SMIM, ELFX Exteriors and no change it just don't get it.

Edit: Found it this drop occurs once ELFX is installed so it could be Exteriors and the 2 lights added down that road confirm removal and and FPS shoot back up to 60FPS. So to fix I recommedn the removal of these 2 light sources.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

The engine is just tricky, Looking at some spots will drop your fps no matter what your specs are or stuff.

I'm actually at 25 fps in riften and I have a 1080 gtx lol, even disabling the ENB doesn't change it, I'm not sure, maybe it's linked to particles density or something ?

The engine is just tricky, Looking at some spots will drop your fps no matter what your specs are or stuff.

I'm actually at 25 fps in riften and I have a 1080 gtx lol, even disabling the ENB doesn't change it, I'm not sure, maybe it's linked to particles density or something ?

could be I even think of something a bit drastic and that the total removal of ELFX Exteriors it is proving a right pain in the ass.

we need a 64bit engine now :;):

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Looks like there could be some issues with Inigo and Caranthir Tower. That sucks.

DarkFox says he's not sure if he will make a patch but he is more than willing to let someone else patch the navmesh issues and stuff and he would host it on his patches page. I think it's because the tower is right next to the stuff Inigo alters for his personal quest.

I only know how to do xEdit patching. CK patching of navmesh and stuff is beyond me, or I would do it myself.

Looks like there could be some issues with Inigo and Caranthir Tower. That sucks.

DarkFox says he's not sure if he will make a patch but he is more than willing to let someone else patch the navmesh issues and stuff and he would host it on his patches page. I think it's because the tower is right next to the stuff Inigo alters for his personal quest.

well that suck guess it is a wait and see what happen but i am pretty sure someone will create a patch for Inigo.

Darth has conflict resolved stuff with Inigo Caranthir Tower Enhanced Landscape but no Navmesh stuff it just needs a bit of testing

could be I even think of something a bit drastic and that the total removal of ELFX Exteriors it is proving a right pain in the ass.

we need a 64bit engine now :;):

I don't know if it would b a good idea touching ELFX that drastically because it's a core mod in SRLE.

Edited by edynacio

Try pressing the F4 key and see if the FPS increases, if so, its the window virtual memory bug. If not, then its because Skyrim is indeed CPU bottle necked at this point which some people disagree but if the GPU usage is hanging below 99% and the fps is lower than 60, its probably CPU.

With ETaC I can barely get above 40FPS, but with my old process it was in the 20s, but now with enderal, I am glad I got the processor that I did because I get anywhere between 20 and 60 fps with current hardware.