SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

that right just make sure that

NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

are from Endgame overhaul mod page

I actually uses the all in one version of the temba fix and placed it

after BijinAIO - 2016 _ 3.1.1_SV.esp the conflict resolved with USLEEP before merging.

not tried it whats your issue with enhanced landscapes Dunc?

Okay thanks darth

be aware that the merge could not work with the CR edits for the NPC retextures as Merge Plugins sometimes numbers differently the records in this merge. That's why we decided to host on darth's nexus the merge.

Yeah what I'm afraid of actually. Any suggestion perhaps paul?

Or will it work if I merged the NPC retexture with my improved bards?

Okay thanks darth

Yeah what I'm afraid of actually. Any suggestion perhaps paul?

Or will it work if I merged the NPC retexture with my improved bards?

well it's not something i can fix or maybe i don't have enough knowledge about this to fix it. Anyway after you merge check the records (especially in the NPC section) that involve NPC retextures esp and see if you have anything odd, like errors or headparts to a NPC from another NPC... and just redo yourself those records as in the CR subguide.

Edited by paul666root

hey darth can i use npc overhaul version 1 instead of 3 because i didn't want to see the vanilla hair on npcs and would prefer any other hair mods on them like ApachiiSkyHair

the Merge and CR are setup for version 3 cos i don't like  ApachiiSkyHair so you would have to do your own merge and own conflict resolution for the NPC's

Edited by Darth_mathias

Ok V1.16 of the Conflict resolution is now available.

I am taking a look at Caranthir Tower Reborn looks like i will need to do some custom Conflict resolution for Enhanced landscape cos we have merged it and Darkfox127 hasn't.

I also took a quick glance in TES5Edit and there seem to be quite a number of conflicts with Inigo (Landscape/navmesh). I don't know yet how it looks in game and which of the two mods should be loaded last.. I really want to try CTR but I'm not ready to drop Inigo :( I also don't know how to patch it with my limited CR knowledge. If anyone knows how these mods work together I'd love to know!

I also took a quick glance in TES5Edit and there seem to be quite a number of conflicts with Inigo (Landscape/navmesh). I don't know yet how it looks in game and which of the two mods should be loaded last.. I really want to try CTR but I'm not ready to drop Inigo :( I also don't know how to patch it with my limited CR knowledge. If anyone knows how these mods work together I'd love to know!

Darkfox127 has confirmed that inigo is compatible with Caranthir Tower Reborn.

however Well while testing Caranthir Tower Reborn I have noted that Inigo may not be fully compatible with enhanced landscapes but that can be fix with some CR work which I am on.

Edited by Darth_mathias

You are on the ball! I just was checking this out and wanted to post about it.

Exciting little addition to the pack :)

Ok V1.16 of the Conflict resolution is now available.

I am taking a look at Caranthir Tower Reborn looks like i will need to do some custom Conflict resolution for Enhanced landscape cos we have merged it and Darkfox127 hasn't.

ughhhh I'm not sure what's causing this but my game is beginning to constantly freeze, sometimes to the point where I have to close the game. This is mainly when I travel to a city(Riften/Solitude so far are the worst). The only thing that I can think of his having 3 followers with me is the cause, because it hasn't really done this before.

Computer specs for reference

GTX 960 4GB

Intel i5-3570k 3.6GHz

8GB DDR 2400 RAM

Edited by Relentless757

ughhhh I'm not sure what's causing this but my game is beginning to constantly freeze, sometimes to the point where I have to close the game. This is mainly when I travel to a city(Riften/Solitude so far are the worst). The only thing that I can think of his having 3 followers with me is the cause, because it hasn't really done this before.

Computer specs for reference

GTX 960 4GB

Intel i5-3570k 3.6GHz

8GB DDR 2400 RAM

I note in my testing today that VRAM was hitting 4.3GB (I am using most 2K texture with some 4K) between Dragons bridge and Solitude I a recommend possibly that maybe the issue I am looking to see where it would be best to trim the texture fat so to speak.

I note in my testing today that VRAM was hitting 4.3GB (I am using most 2K texture with some 4K) between Dragons bridge and Solitude I a recommend possibly that maybe the issue I am looking to see where it would be best to trim the texture fat so to speak.

I'm using Noble Skyrim performance version and xVivid Landscapes(2k and 1k Textures). Are you using skyrim performance monitor to find out how much VRAM is being used?

I'm using Noble Skyrim performance version and xVivid Landscapes(2k and 1k Textures). Are you using skyrim performance monitor to find out how much VRAM is being used?

Yes i switched the the performance version now downgraded LOTD to the 1K optimized textures pulled the 4K vurts foliage downgraded all of Kajuan to 2K and I am now sitting between 3.6-3.8GB.

I relies that with 6GB I don't really have to worry about running out of VRAM but I do know not everyone has that much so I am trying to keep things below 4GB.

I might try the performance version of Skysight skins next just to see how much that saves.

Edited by Darth_mathias