SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I dont understand why this is happening to me. Im trying to get my bashed patch to sort out leveled items properly but it is not merging them for some entries. This one entry in particular is one of them, before I rebuilt the bashed patch I ensured that CACO has the following bashed tags that loot suggests which are: Delev, Names, Relev, Stats and the other file which is the LoTD Patches merged together have the same tags as well yet nothing is applied to this item.

2016-08-16_zpsypmw0rqz.png

hi Thalioden.

what i want is to use the uncapper.ini to be master of levling.

in disparity i made a custom class where i placed 0 points, so no skills have higher ranks, then i choose starting skill "as those is now 0" it should habe zero impact on my levling,, making my uncapper.ini "master" again.

or so i hoped,,,, still i can see i level slower,, so disparity must still me " meddling" with levling...

any advice,, i just want the uncapper to be "master of levling speed"

''

cheers

Canadus

I don't think this is possible without simply not using Disparity.  If you select a Class or Race in Disparity, then it will most likely have some impact on levelling, whether directly (XP Rate) or indirectly (Starting Skill).  Theoretically, if you choose Fortify Skill only for both Class and Race, then Disparity will have no impact on levelling, but my testing has cast some doubt on whether this theory actually works in game.  In theory, your 0-point-skill adjustments with Starting Skill should have a similar levelling impact to choosing Fortify Skill.  But as you've experienced, theory does not always work as expected in practice.

I don't think this is possible without simply not using Disparity.  If you select a Class or Race in Disparity, then it will most likely have some impact on levelling, whether directly (XP Rate) or indirectly (Starting Skill).  Theoretically, if you choose Fortify Skill only for both Class and Race, then Disparity will have no impact on levelling, but my testing has cast some doubt on whether this theory actually works in game.  In theory, your 0-point-skill adjustments with Starting Skill should have a similar levelling impact to choosing Fortify Skill.  But as you've experienced, theory does not always work as expected in practice.

ok thanks for your ansver..

so if i just removed disparity,,, what would i loose ?? i am not really sure what i adds.. "when making custom bould with 0 points set? ?

cheers

canadus

Right need some feedback from you guys/Ladies what do you actually want from Dragons fights cos at the moment most of you are not overly happy with the current selection of mods?

Currently AAE is winning and dragon template level are thus:

Weakened dragon - 50

Forest Dragon - 60

Frost Dragon - 70

Elder Dragon 80

Ancient Dragon - 90

Alduin - 120 - 140

Edited by Darth_mathias

Right need some feedback from you guys/Ladies what do you actually want from Dragons fights cos at the moment most of you are not overly happy with the current selection of mods?

my take on it,,,

Long fights, but the dragons should not be able to "one shot" you..

SO for my sake... loads hit points for dragons,, they should not deal too much dmg pr attack.

if dragons die too quict the feeling that you have done something great is gone...

but noone likes the 1 bite "you die" stuff either.

just my 2 cents

cheers

canadus

my take on it,,,

Long fights, but the dragons should not be able to "one shot" you..

SO for my sake... loads hit points for dragons,, they should not deal too much dmg pr attack.

if dragons die too quict the feeling that you have done something great is gone...

but noone likes the 1 bite "you die" stuff either.

just my 2 cents

cheers

canadus

I agree with this particular sentiment, although I don't really know what changing the mod setup would do. Perhaps reducing some of the settings in Deadly Dragons would help, especially since DCO seems to cover both AI and difficulty in some ways.

I can also comment that the Grimy Combat Patcher might help here as far as dragons having almost unlimited health and magicka. I haven't done a dragon fight yet with the Patcher but it's really balanced things out in the rest of my game. And it doesn't eliminate any health offsets for dragons, just reduces by half.

how fast do you guys do the mainquest i have like 15 hours i'm just level 8 and i'm pretty sure fighting a dragon at this point with DCO + DD would be insanely hard.

Personally I've set my quest delay after bleak falls barrow to 30 days and I'm not attempting it a moment sooner! That main quest delay mod is super necessary with this pack.

I agree with this particular sentiment, although I don't really know what changing the mod setup would do. Perhaps reducing some of the settings in Deadly Dragons would help, especially since DCO seems to cover both AI and difficulty in some ways.

I can also comment that the Grimy Combat Patcher might help here as far as dragons having almost unlimited health and magicka. I haven't done a dragon fight yet with the Patcher but it's really balanced things out in the rest of my game. And it doesn't eliminate any health offsets for dragons, just reduces by half.

Can I just check, with the patcher did you set everything in the Combat section to 1?