SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello intense, restless modding crew :woot:

I've been playing around, second character (first got messed up I think with improper Dyndlod update procedures)

Here are just some things I've been noticing so far, perhaps there are some thoughts or others are noticing this as well.

I am pleased to say there has only been one CTD, and I'm thinking it was my fault for not following the Dyndlod update procedures.

1.) The game likes to seemingly randomly say I am "in-combat" keeping me from doing other things. Several hours sometimes has to go by in-game before it goes away.

My only initial thoughts are the fancy predator system, as many times a wolf or other animal will seek to engage, than run off never to be seen (but is still aggro'd)

2.) Some of the followers seem to not recognize the "edibles" I put in their inventory/equipment (either or) yet they use and see the waterskins.

3.) Snow seems to ignore No Snow Under the Roof in Windhelm in many areas, also on the watch tower on the way to black falls borrow. I looked over the mod and merge as much as I could. I don't see anything wrong...

4.) Nilsine Shatter Shield: When I first met her, she had no dialogue, yet I could send her to any town...presumably from the "Go on Ahead" mod...shouldn't I have some sort of discussion or relationship with her before I can do this? Not just HEY GO HERE "Yea....okay...." lol :D

5.) Ah yes. This is probably intentional...but holy crap WOLVES ARE SUPER DEADLY. It takes me numerous arrows, bashes, flame shooting to take a single one down than BAM one gangs up on me from the back and insta-kill. Everything is hard, but they seem the worst because they appear to "cripple" you with some of the newer mods.

That's it! Hope everyone is having a wonderful time. Take care, stay classy :woot:

I'll attach a picture for fun!

#1 is why I dropped Skytest this time around. That last wolf is too hard to catch if you have anything effecting Stamina or Speed and that sonofabitch stays a cell away all pissed off making it so I can't craft. 

#2 Maybe iNeed hasn't registered the food as of yet? Some of the CACO food portions do this. 

#5 Is one of the reasons that I use Grimy's patch. They still have more health than they used to, but it's a bit more manageable. I'm thinking there's a reason the author suggests that you to wait until level 15 (!) to install the mod. He also suggests using a torch to keep yourself safe, which brings us back to #1. Primal Fear was a lot better about this, as the wolves continue to stalk you, but of course it adds to script load. 

Edited by Skadi

I am all for tough Dragons they are supposed to gods after all but not frustrating annoying dragons. so with that in min i purpose the following:

DD + EMDR + DCO  (This will basically put back to the way SRLE Extended was) and let EMDR overwrite AAE in Load Order and forward dragon conflicts from AAE into the CR or we could get rid of Deadly Dragon altogether?

well DD and EMDR does the same thing. We could drop DD this time and go with EMDR only plus DCO. It all depends on how many types of dragons we want in the game.

Hello intense, restless modding crew :woot:

I've been playing around, second character (first got messed up I think with improper Dyndlod update procedures)

Here are just some things I've been noticing so far, perhaps there are some thoughts or others are noticing this as well.

I am pleased to say there has only been one CTD, and I'm thinking it was my fault for not following the Dyndlod update procedures.

1.) The game likes to seemingly randomly say I am "in-combat" keeping me from doing other things. Several hours sometimes has to go by in-game before it goes away.

My only initial thoughts are the fancy predator system, as many times a wolf or other animal will seek to engage, than run off never to be seen (but is still aggro'd)

This is one of the major issue i currently have with Skytest the aggro needs to be massively reduce for wolves and there fear of fire is quite annoying.

well DD and EMDR does the same thing. We could drop DD this time and go with EMDR only plus DCO. It all depends on how many types of dragons we want in the game.

I'll see what Darth wants to do when he finally wakes up.

Yep. Poor horsey. 

KdLoSHA.jpg

I'll find the id for this one later. xx012f0a 

Oh, and congratulations to you both on the twins. 

i'll get Darth to fix that he's been lazy and disable the horse in Fakreath

hi Paul666root

i have tried more or less to disable disparity's level change by choosing settings to "start attribs only" leaving out the +XP stuff, i hope this is enuff to "disable disparity's "level changes"

my uncapper.ini is a edited version of the original from oridinator, only changes i did to was making leveling a bit slower.

but normally i am halvway to lvl 3 by end of the cave,, so my levling is alot slower then it used to be.

any other ideas other then disparity. ??

cheers

Canadus

This will have the opposite effect of what you are trying to accomplish.  Your changes will make levelling harder.  To make levelling easiest with Disparity, use XP Rate only for both class and race; do not use starting skills or fortify skills.  Based on my analysis of how this works, I recommend Starting Skill + XP Rate for Classes; XP Rate only for Races for a good combination of roleplay and gameplay mechanics.

Edited by Thalioden
  • +1 1

This formids are difrent for me: They are all 31 instead of 33, Is that normal? OH and wanted to ask do we use any refrences in conflict resolution from ordinator

3302008D <JSwordsNilhontoWalk> "Akaviri Saber"

• Conflict Resolution - Use record from MUS patches merged.esp then move KWDA - Keywords from WAA Patches Merged.esp
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from MorrowLoot Ultimate patches merged and Weapons and Armors Attributes - Patches Merged needed to be merged.
[edit] 33020090 <JSwordsNilhontoKat> "Akaviri Battlesaber""
  • Conflict Resolution - Use record from MUS patches merged.esp then move KWDA - Keywords from WAA Patches Merged.esp
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from MorrowLoot Ultimate patches merged and Weapons and Armors Attributes - Patches Merged needed to be merged.
[edit] 33020095 <JSwordsNilhontoWalkShort> "Akaviri Short Saber"
[edit] 330CE1E6 <DA08EbonyBladeReplica KRY> "Ebony Katana"
[edit] 330CE1EF <C06BladeOfYsgramorReplica KRY> "Ancient Nordic Ebony Battleaxe"

This formids are difrent for me: They are all 31 instead of 33, Is that normal? OH and wanted to ask do we use any refrences in conflict resolution from ordinator

3302008D "Akaviri Saber"

[edit] 33020090 "Akaviri Battlesaber""
[edit] 33020095 "Akaviri Short Saber"
[edit] 330CE1E6 "Ebony Katana"
[edit] 330CE1EF "Ancient Nordic Ebony Battleaxe"

all of these appear to actually be xx formids so it the postion of MUS Patches.

not anymore we did before ordinator was move under trade and barter.

Edit: Correction the form id seem to correspond to the position of CCOR

Edited by DarkladyLexy

all of these appear to actually be xx formids so it the postion of MUS Patches.

not anymore we did before ordinator was move under trade and barter.

Edit: Correction the form id seem to correspond to the position of CCOR

i will correct this in the guide

edit: fixed

Edited by paul666root

This will have the opposite effect of what you are trying to accomplish.  Your changes will make levelling harder.  To make levelling easiest with Disparity, use XP Rate only for both class and race; do not use starting skills or fortify skills.  Based on my analysis of how this works, I recommend Starting Skill + XP Rate for Classes; XP Rate only for Races for a good combination of roleplay and gameplay mechanics.

hi Thalioden.

what i want is to use the uncapper.ini to be master of levling.

in disparity i made a custom class where i placed 0 points, so no skills have higher ranks, then i choose starting skill "as those is now 0" it should habe zero impact on my levling,, making my uncapper.ini "master" again.

or so i hoped,,,, still i can see i level slower,, so disparity must still me " meddling" with levling...

any advice,, i just want the uncapper to be "master of levling speed"

''

cheers

Canadus

Edited by canadus