SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thanks for the CR suggestions.  Please note that for 0001FAE2 you can NOT just let CCF win.  That particular field does not follow the rule of one.

I'll check to see which patch it was maybe ti was aae.  Or maybe I have a corrupt patch lol.  In either case I'll check and update.

IIRC all you 'need' to CR are the quest and dialogue entries and I think the SRLE Extended guide still covers those.  There are other minor things that could be resolved but nothing game breaking.

<-- is running CWO

I think these are all of them:

Dialog Topic \ 00039F6C <WICourierDeliveries> \ 00071440 (vmad from usleep, merge between forgotten city and cwo conditions)

Quest \ 000504F0 <CWMission07> (forward cwo and stages from usleep)

Package \ 00104FD6 <CWSoldierCheerPackage> (vmad from cwo..conditions from icaio)

Edited by mavanaic

OK I am home now and booted up xEdit and I can confirm that Aela is indeed bonked in the v.1.10 of the CR. Honest don't know what happened there I will get that fixed and a new on out as soon as I can likely some point tomorrow as there some updates I need to do and a few record fixes that Paul sent me that I need to sort out before release.

Okay thanks darth and paul for helping me clarifying that. I've redownload the CR 3 times and all of them have it that's why I don't know why paul's don't.

Okay thanks darth and paul for helping me clarifying that. I've redownload the CR 3 times and all of them have it that's why I don't know why paul's don't.

I wi'' be getting a new CR out some point today i don't know why Paul wasn't show issue yours was and mine was expect mine was showing that Aela was heads part from Valerica and you were showing elisif. Only thing i can think off is something weird is going on with the merge.

i still think it's got to do with the NPC merge because darth has head parts from valerica... you have from elisif... and i don't have any problem... all 3 with the same CR so i don't think the CR is at fault but we should see what darth does.

i still think it's got to do with the NPC merge because darth has head parts from valerica... you have from elisif... and i don't have any problem... all 3 with the same CR so i don't think the CR is at fault but we should see what darth does.

It's mainly from the bijinaio.esp you told me about, I have chosen the wrong version I guess. Redid the merge with valerica version and the CR is pointing the same as darth's which is valerica's headpart.

It's mainly from the bijinaio.esp you told me about, I have chosen the wrong version I guess. Redid the merge with valerica version and the CR is pointing the same as darth's which is valerica's headpart.

yes that should be fixed in the next version of the CR which soon be available shortly

how?

by redoing the merge I have moved toccota as ellisf above bijin in the load order and redoing the Conflict for Aela.

Guys, I'm having a crash south of Falkreath, on the road, at the exact same spot, while riding my horse. There is a stormcloak patrol that I can see here. Can you guys give a hint on how to troubleshoot this ?

This is what I get with Papyrus : 

[DBM_MWLHandler (15085399)].dbm__qf_dbm_mwlhandler_05085399.OnUpdate() - "DBM__QF_DBM_MWLHandler_05085399.psc" Line 324
[08/13/2016 - 10:51:39AM] Error: Cannot call IsDisabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.OnCellDetach() - "CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 47
[08/13/2016 - 10:51:39AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
    [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.OnCellDetach() - "CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 47
[08/13/2016 - 10:51:39AM] Error:  (03007600): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
    [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.Enable() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.OnCellDetach() - "CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 51
[08/13/2016 - 10:51:53AM] [Vivid Weathers] : Frostfall compatibility ON.

Edited by wisethug

so what version do i download... if i download the

Improved Closefaced Helmets (Legendary Edition) magnifier.png 102,225 unique downloads 175,288 downloads 10,751kb size The Legendary Edition.

i dont get it as a Fmod file where i can chose the options in the guide ?

cheers

canadus

sorry if i am just dumb

EDIT

yup just me thats dumb,, downloaded the patches and everything is fine.. thanks for helt guys :)

Edited by canadus