Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

In the Compatibility Patches section: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition#Vivid_Landscapes_-_Animated_Clutter_Patch

One thing that doesn't exist is the Animated Clutter optional file for Vivid Landscapes itself. But Neo's still working on it, so I'm sure it'll all get sorted. :-)

Fixed that typo... wiki being slow as molasses today so hard to update things. On Vivid Landscapes, it should be in the override section not optionals section (doh!). :)

Cool, thanks guys. Once I saw it down below, I figured it might just be a misplaced entry. Thanks for sorting me out :)

FYI, Neo, from the Extended LotD thread:

also the "throwingstoneprojectile01.nif" from immersive creatures is corrupted here is the fix

I checked with Zilav's NifScan and the original SIC mesh has this error, which Zilav says always causes a crash:

_00\magic\throwingstoneprojectile01.nif

Block [28]: String index 33 is out of range in NiHeader strings table

That is the same type of error that the original Dwarven Gauntlets from Immersive Armors had as well. Monobloc's fixed mesh (I assume fixed with NifHealer?) has no errors in NifScan.

Thanks for the fix, Mono! :-)

I'm reinstalling, and just noticed that LOOT seems to have automatically added itself to MO (along with the Creation Kit, SKSE, etc). It may be something I did without realizing it, but I don't think so, as MO and LOOT are both newly reinstalled into different directories, and the executable is pointing to the correct (new) directory.

You'll want to confirm, of course, but if I'm correct it may eliminate the need for the instructions in the guide to add it to MO's executable list - which is where I was in the guide when I realized it was already there.

[Edit]

Actually, I'd be curious as to how it's possible, since it isn't in the Skyrim directory, or MO's directory, either.

Edited by dstansberry

FYI, Neo, from the Extended LotD thread:

I checked with Zilav's NifScan and the original SIC mesh has this error, which Zilav says always causes a crash:

That is the same type of error that the original Dwarven Gauntlets from Immersive Armors had as well. Monobloc's fixed mesh (I assume fixed with NifHealer?) has no errors in NifScan.

Thanks for the fix, Mono! :-)

You're welcome, it was with nifhealer yes.