SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Revenge of the Enemies for Advanced Adversary Encounters - Ultimate Edition - loved RotE..but until a new version appears that doesn't OP ridiculously some bosses like Red Eagle level 100 lol..I think it's time for AAE

Proper Torch Wield for Smoking Torches and Candles, Transparent and Refracting Icicle and Frost Atronach and New Thinner Torch - these three work well together and I love the Thinner Torch + they're mergeable

Bijin Warmaidens and Wives Customizers - since the update Fading Pride isn't covering all the new NPCs

Revenge of the Enemies for Advanced Adversary Encounters - Ultimate Edition - loved RotE..but until a new version appears that doesn't OP ridiculously some bosses like Red Eagle level 100 lol..I think it's time for AAE

this is why i stuck with AAE too many OP boses in ROTE (will be switched but only when the new version comes out and the patches are sorted)

Bijin Warmaidens and Wives Customizers - since the update Fading Pride isn't covering all the new NPCs

I'll add these today

Proper Torch Wield for Smoking Torches and Candles, Transparent and Refracting Icicle and Frost Atronach and New Thinner Torch - these three work well together and I love the Thinner Torch + they're mergeable

I'll take a look

Edited by paul666root