SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I have not throught abou that sort of merge I guess it could work if you get the LO right. It would mean I'd have make a huge update to the CR Sub guide. The CR its should be fairly simple just change the name in the file header.

I wouldn't add MatureSkinComplexions.esp as that required by SR Conflcit resolution but i will test out the others. I Also take it use didn't use Merge plugins Standalone? cos of facegen getting screwed.

Also for this merge did you use the orginal esp or the replacemnt ones from Endgame overhaul?

LUNA is actaully great fun quite powerful. she is a hottie (Even lexy said so). would have to use the non-HDT Hair cos when tried out the HDT hair version the hair went all funny.

I can't see why Take Notes: Journal of the Dragonborn would be incompatible. I will take a look at NSFMQ could have some issues.

Sorry, I forgot that I wasn't using Endgame Overhaul so that may change things for you. Basically what I did was merge the ESPs only by moving them all into their own mod and leave the meshes and textures in their original mods.

https://imgur.com/AsIPpY4

Sorry, I forgot that I wasn't using Endgame Overhaul so that may change things for you. Basically what I did was merge the ESPs only by moving them all into their own mod and leave the meshes and textures in their original mods.

https://imgur.com/AsIPpY4

ok that worked althrough it will require a new game (again new game aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh) now to workout it is possible to remove a mod dependancy without needing to removing the record I fear the answer will be no which means the whole npc section of the CR will need to be redone for this merge but a drop of 8-10 esp maybe worth the pain.

Edit: The merge isn't perfect proberly conflicts between the Ordinary women and Bijin where they edit the same NPC's e.g. Arcadia looks wrong.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have decided that the NPC Retexture merge i not worth the pain grey face bugs and having to totally redo the NPC section on the CR is just not worth the gain.

Edit: well i have sorted the grey face bug it was being caused by Endgame Overhaul so maybe this could be chopped. and Lexy has said for a 8-10 esp drop the CR pain might be worth it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

well I don't know what would be the option here:

1st is we could do the merge drop Endgame Overhaul the i'll have to redo the CR.

2nd keep Endgame Overhaul and include the changes from Endgame overhaul in the CR (which would makie the CR massive again)

3rd Do the merge and redo the CR but also issue a replacemnet esp for the merge with endgame overhaul already sorted.

4th we just not bother.

So answers on a postcard to Darth has fianlly lost his mind.

Does he really need to reduce 8-10 esps? If yes then drop EO or replacement esp if its easier. If no then don't bother.

Well 8-10 esp reduction is quite a big drop in overall esp count. This merge will drop the active esp count to 199 (according to my LOOT Results) and less esps always good. I have been looking at it in TES5Edit and I am now thinking a replacement esp would be quite easiest. Plus it would have the added bouns of reducing the NPC section of the CR by I guess 85-90%.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hey Darth and Lexy,

I noticed you guys added some of the Kajuan texture mods, but not all. Was this just a preference thing, or was there any incompatibilities? Just wondering for my own setup if maybe there were issues with SIC or something.

You guys have:

Giant

Hagraven

Troll

Wispmother

Don't have:

Dragon Priest

Draugr

Falmer

Skeleton

Horncandles

Thanks!

Hey Darth and Lexy,

I noticed you guys added some of the Kajuan texture mods, but not all. Was this just a preference thing, or was there any incompatibilities? Just wondering for my own setup if maybe there were issues with SIC or something.

You guys have:

Giant

Hagraven

Troll

Wispmother

Don't have:

Dragon Priest

Draugr

Falmer

Skeleton

Horncandles

Thanks!

we have not been able to check them all out yet but we will.

Hi,

I had finally finished my install and after a loooong check in the load order and Loot metadata, all is clear!

thanks to all of you who gave me some hints and help to finish properly.

Some time ago, Breezehome fully upgradable was in this guide. Any reason for removing it? I like it more than Jaggarsfeld.

it has issues the ELFX 3.0 "Errors that can not resolved" that is why it was dropped. I know that Dreadflopp recommends this on one of his guide can't remember which one it was now and i cant seem to find it  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72776/?

Edited by Darth_mathias