SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Ok so after doing some testing here are some conclusions:

Out the the 2 suggested mods left ring modified and ek ring limiter I find ek ring limiter works better doesn't require you to craft the left hand ring you can put it on and go. Also it's only 1 esp instead of 3 (althrough i was able to merge left ring modified without too much fuss).

• +1 1

This looks interesting. Has anyone tried it?

Realistic AI Detection (better sneaking)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74355

Read the Nexus forum posts, this (plus Krypto's Stealth Skills Rebalanced) sounds like it might make stealth characters challenging again (instead of extremely overpowered). Thanks, you made my day.

Darth's not playing a Stealth Character this time but I am so i'll be the one checking this out.

• +1 1

Kyptopyr's Stealth Skills Rebalanced includes AI detection changes based on sound, light, skill, NPC behavior, and clothing (meaning dark sneak outfits are more difficult to detect whereas bright 'n shiny outfits are easy to detect). I'm currently using Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Basic Version and loving it so much I intend to try to the full version next.

I've seen Realistic AI Detection before, but I haven't tried it because I think Stealth Skills Rebalanced covers a lot more of the stealth skills (AI detection plus sneak, lockpicking, and pickpocket).

Kyptopyr's Stealth Skills Rebalanced includes AI detection changes based on sound, light, skill, NPC behavior, and clothing (meaning dark sneak outfits are more difficult to detect whereas bright 'n shiny outfits are easy to detect). I'm currently using Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Basic Version and loving it so much I intend to try to the full version next.

I've seen Realistic AI Detection before, but I haven't tried it because I think Stealth Skills Rebalanced covers a lot more of the stealth skills (AI detection plus sneak, lockpicking, and pickpocket).

I'm looking to combine Krypto's mods (Disparity, SPO & SSR-full version) plus Path of Sorcery / Lost Grimoire with The Third Race Skill Overhaul (sans Smithing & Stealth skills covered by Kryptopyr and magic covered PoS). I find stealth/detection to be overpowered even with SSR, I'm hoping Realistic AI Detection's "curve" finally brings an immersive level of apprehension to a sneaky marksman character. Throw in the combat suite recommended by SRLEX and I should really feel like I've achieved a victory after felling my Skyrim foes (not Dark Souls achieved, but I have to watch my blood pressure :;): ).

i am happy to wait for my ladies verdit on Realistic AI Detection (better sneaking) before I recommend anything

Always a wise choice.

Hey, were you aware of Moonlight Tales Essentials Overhauled - Werewolf Halloween by ubuntufreakdragon ? I was checking out the Moonlight Tales Essentials page & saw the link to it, looks exciting, food for thought.

Since I've got your thread on screen, Primal Fear looks like a very cool (or hot) bit of realism. 

Edited by redirishlord

well i have had a bit of a play with Realistic AI Detection (better sneaking) and I still prefer Kyptopyr's Stealth Skills Rebalanced does everything this does a bit more

I'm confused, does the basic version of SSR work with Ordinator?  I know the description says that it doesn't add perks but it does change some, so I always thought it still conflicted and wouldn't work with Ordinator whereas RAID would.

well i have had a bit of a play with Realistic AI Detection (better sneaking) and I still prefer Kyptopyr's Stealth Skills Rebalanced does everything this does a bit more

Good call, thanks. I didn't realize the two mods covered the same ground, or rather that Realistic AI Detection was just a re-tread of Kryptopyr's SSR detection system (as near as I can tell from reading the descriptions, thanks for getting me to actually do that :blush: ). I was under the mistaken impression that they were approaching the problem from different ends (detection vs. skills/equipment). I had both installed, I'll drop the redundant Realistic AI Detection.