SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

well it looks like it one of those type of days. The Left Hand Rings Modified mod you suggested isn't working rings are only on the right hand. I have reinstalled Gemling for compatbility reasons so I am going to give up for now i will relook at this when my brain in working better.

Hello Darth, Left Hand Rings modifies Skyrim's Races so if you have another esp loaded after that modifies races mod won't work.

You should with tesedit modify first persons flag of BOD2 for every races.

Sorry for my terrbile English and thanks to you and Neovalen for your guides.

thanks for letting me know rick830 that going to be a bit of a pain to sort out.

I have also had a vey quick look at immersive jewlery and straight away I can see it needs a patch for morrowloot otherwise there are quite a few conflcit that would need resolving so until there is one i'm going to hold off this.

Left Hand Rings Modified's default esp works as a wedding ring fix, I don't think any common mods are using slot 61.

[spoiler=List of common slot assignments]30 [used, head]
31 [hair] PoW hood
32 [body] PoW bodice or trousers*
33 [hands] PoW bracers
34 [forearms]
35 [amulet]
36 [ring]
37 [feet] PoW boots
38 [calves]
39 [shield]
40 [tail]
41 [long hair]
42 [circlet]
43 [ears]
44 [free, face mouth]
45 [neck] PoW Back, cape / SRLE DSR, right
46 [chest] PoW Neck, fur collar
47 [free, back] SRLE DSR, alt right
48 [misc] BB&P Back, left / PoW Feet, fur boots
49 [pelvis outer] PoW Legs, trousers*
50 [used, decapitation]
51 [used, decapitation]
52 [pelvis under] BB&P Side, left / PoW Belt
53 [leg outer] BB&P Chest / PoW Dagger
54 [leg under] PoW Legs, leggings / SRLE DSR, left
55 [face jewelry] BB&P Back, right / PoW Head, wig
56 [chest under] PoW Belt, fur skirt
57 [shoulder] BB&P Front, right / SRLE DSR, alt left
58 [arm under or left] BB&P Front, left / PoW Arm, armlet
59 [arm outer or right] BB&P Side, right

Race conflicts are likely limited to the first person esp, right?

right I have manged to merge:

LeftHandRings.esp

LeftHandRings - Enchanted.esp

LeftHandRings_1stPersonView.esp

all together the LeftHandRings.esp does contain an error the mod author has confirmed it harmless and so can be safely ignored I have check out the plugin in TES5Edit and nothing need Resolving just make sure Disparity loads after it.

You will also need to reinstall Gemling Queen Jewelry making sure you select the meshes you require. I'll get darth to add this mod to the guide when it gets home later tonight or tomorrow.

Darth has also merged High Hrothgar Overhaul and Long Lost Smelters of Skyrim in the Landscape and enviornment merged and that looks like it's behaving itself too. There is a small conflcit between High Hrothgar Overhaul and ELFX Exteriors but nothing major.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

I use ek ring limiter and it works great. You can set both the number of rings and the number of amulets also.

well since i am on a roll i'll give this a quick look now.

Edit: Think I prefer Left Hand Rings Modified seem to work much simpliar

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I use ek ring limiter and it works great. You can set both the number of rings and the number of amulets also.

Yeah but it bothers me a little bit when spamming some errors about when I wear and when I don't wear a ring / amulet.

Do you also have the problem that the icon / type of the amulet changes to something else?