SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Have you considered Blood & Silver Cidnha Mine Expanded by nerdofprey? Looks good, still maintained by the author. I'm a check it out, start a STEP thread, will report back.

Also, if you haven't already checked out Death Alternative Your Money or Your Life by BralorMarr, you should. There is already a STEP thread for this, although it's out of date, and the author recently solved the issue mentioned in our thread (see Nrxus thread for more detail).

Edited by redirishlord
  • +1 1

I love the idea of Death Alternative but I have always had problems with that mod and its scripts firing off or being stuck in the ground after blackout.

Sounds like the author is working on that, so here's hoping its fixed. I need to dial in my install so I can go get "killed".

Hey Darth, these mods were mentioned in the past but you never said if they were deemed useless or too performance intensive for in the guide.
I was wondering what your thoughts are about them now.

Immersive Fallen Trees (possible navmesh issues?)

Simple Bedroll And Supplies - for Campfire (until Skyrim Sleeping Bags is updated for Campfire)

Unique Border Gates (with Immersive Dawnguard Dayspring Pass, you complained about performance drops but that was due some ini errors or something?)

Drinking Fountains (or kinda useless with iNeed?)

High Hrothgar Overhaul (too performance intensive?)

Dark Brotherhood Tenets Restored (Neo would have them included but never did for some reason?)

Long Lost Smelters of Skyrim (You liked it but never included it in the guide?)

Not yet mentioned

Dig Site - Relic Hunter Tents for Campfire (with Gray Cowl, how can we not include this?)

Witch - Campfire Tent (With ICOW and possible Summerset Isle / Beyond Reach)

Replace Loading Screen Fog With Snow (Begone broken ENB fog!)

I was also wondering for any good mods that let's you equip 2 (or more) rings?
Right now I'm using EK_RingLimiter but it glitches out sometimes and gives too many error spam imho.

Edited by TDarkShadow

Hey Darth, these mods were mentioned in the past but you never said if they were deemed useless or too performance intensive for in the guide.

I was wondering what your thoughts are about them now.

Immersive Fallen Trees (possible navmesh issues?)

Simple Bedroll And Supplies - for Campfire (until Skyrim Sleeping Bags is updated for Campfire)

Unique Border Gates (with Immersive Dawnguard Dayspring Pass, you complained about performance drops but that was due some ini errors or something?)

Drinking Fountains (or kinda useless with iNeed?)

High Hrothgar Overhaul (too performance intensive?)

Dark Brotherhood Tenets Restored (Neo would have them included but never did for some reason?)

Long Lost Smelters of Skyrim (You liked it but never included it in the guide?)

Not yet mentioned

Dig Site - Relic Hunter Tents for Campfire (with Gray Cowl, how can we not include this?)

Witch - Campfire Tent (With ICOW and possible Summerset Isle / Beyond Reach)

Replace Loading Screen Fog With Snow (Begone broken ENB fog!)

I was also wondering for any good mods that let's you equip 2 (or more) rings?

Right now I'm using EK_RingLimiter but it glitches out sometimes and gives too many error spam imho.

Immersive fallen trees (there a navmeshed version I just never got round to looking at this)

Simple Bedroll and Supplies (I am wating to see what Neo does)

Uniqune Border Gate (not looked at the is awhile i might re-evaluate)

Drinking fountains (not needed with iNeed)

High Hrothgar Overhaul (I have reinstalled this for re-evaluation)

Dark Brotherhood Tenets restored (Can't see why this can be included up for re-evaluation)

Long Lost Smelters of Skyrim (I Actaully do have this currently installed on my own game)

Dig Site (no ones ever mentioned this before so i'll take a look)

Witch (Again no ones ever mentioned this before so i'll take a look)

Replace Load Screen Fog with Snow (nice idea as the fog on load screens does annoy me)

I would like a mod that adds a ring to the left hand but havn't found any that works well yet.

I have also reinstalled Thunderchild for Re-evaluation.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1